SolvedSend command to console in VB.net

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
Send command to console in VB.net
Hey dudes

Does anyone know how to write to console from a vb application?

[highlight=Seaplusplus']int (__cdecl *execConsoleComand)(int a1, int a2, char *command) = (int (__cdecl*)(int, int, char*))0x5527C0;[/highlight]
Thats how to do it in C but I don't understand any of it since I code in VB.net and not C. Im not even sure what language it is.

So if anyone have the skill to translate it into vb then please reply
hmm maybe something with this

Process.Start("steam://steamgamename "god"") or somthing?
Quote Originally Posted by lolbie View Post
hmm maybe something with this

Process.Start("steam://steamgamename "god"") or something?
Doesn't that just start the game with god enabled or what?
Like this:
Code:
Process.Start("steam://rungameid/42700 "god"")
@lolbie

And btw your clan sig is broken. Nothing happens when I click it.
i don't know try it

it doesn't start the game it it's up already if i am right

oh and i am going to fix it

you wanna join?
Quote Originally Posted by lolbie View Post
i don't know try it

it doesn't start the game it it's up already if i am right

oh and i am going to fix it

you wanna join?
I will try it

Im not going to join because I don't want to link my PS3 account with hacking in anyway. But if it was pc I would join.
Quote Originally Posted by pyton789 View Post
I will try it

Im not going to join because I don't want to link my PS3 account with hacking in anyway. But if it was pc I would join.
haha ok ;p

and inform me if it works xd
Doesn't work for shit.
If the game is closed it will open the game.
If it is open it will try to open it again. fail.
Quote Originally Posted by pyton789 View Post
Doesn't work for shit.
If the game is closed it will open the game.
If it is open it will try to open it again. fail.
hmm ok well that doesn't work than
Have the same question like pyton123456... Is it possible?
I personally don't understand how that code works but all I know that it pushes the params into the address but still, don't think it's possible in VB.

Anyway that code can only be run from a DLL which is injected into the game so you're outta luck. You may want to look at House Black RC2's source, might find something. Doubt it though.
First Copy The Game to another docomant then goto steam and delete game cache later pu the document to your steam/steamapps/commen/Call Of duty : Balck Ops Then Start The Game Thats All
/closed

/solved
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us