Post30k nx

Posts 1–15 of 61 · Page 1 of 5
30k nx
I just got 30k nx and i really want a perm. What perm should i buy???
An imaginary gun that makes you happy.
Quote Originally Posted by BenXer View Post
An imaginary gun that makes you happy.
This.















Or TPG-1 Pro PERM
im tryin to make one in my head.... but not working lol.
Quote Originally Posted by dayday315 View Post
Back on topic please.
TPG-1 or arctic perm if you like qsing.
Or t-2 perm if you're a bish, but you gotta buy the perm, like, nao.
or no more perm for yew.
I got t-2 first game unbeliveable ++ i say get t-2 if its still on sale..
Quote Originally Posted by Donnuh View Post
I got t-2 first game unbeliveable ++ i say get t-2 if its still on sale..
It is until tmrw. Better hurry
Donate to poor ppl
Quote Originally Posted by SmartAlley View Post
Donate to poor ppl
He already bought the nx though?
I dont wanna share my nx lol.
T-2
M416 CQB
L96A1 Artic Wolf.

choose wisely.
i <3 snypers lol
Quote Originally Posted by dayday315 View Post
i <3 snypers lol
L96A1 Artic Wolf is good for you then.
if you like QS.

if you like NS, DSR-1 Subtonic is good for u.
Thanks hodgy.
Posts 1–15 of 61 · Page 1 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?