AbInjector V4

Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
AbInjector V4
Hi MPGH Staffz , Memberz And Visitorz

Today I Release The Fourth Version Of My Injector And I Think The Last One

Screen Shoot :



Video :



Virus Scan :

[X]ⓘ [O]ⓘ
AbInjector V4 Beta.rarattachment deleted · 545 downloads before removal
hmm, good job
Thx Brah
Good.You should stop a bit working on this injector because your releasing it almost the same as the past version.
Quote Originally Posted by Takari1 View Post
Good.You should stop a bit working on this injector because your releasing it almost the same as the past version.
Yeah I Stop Creating Injectorz Now I Gona Try To Create Hack Or Hackz Loader Or Helper
Quote Originally Posted by [A]bbest View Post



Yeah I Stop Creating Injectorz Now I Gona Try To Create Hack Or Hackz Loader Or Helper
If you didn't just copy and paste the source code and tried to learn something,it's easy to do a hack loader/helper.
I Create A Helper I Will Release It When I Fully Test It
Quote Originally Posted by [A]bbest View Post
I Create A Helper I Will Release It When I Fully Test It
I'm adding new stuff to AllYouNeed.
my friend, it doesnt shows the letters. everythings black
Just tried it and worked good.I didn't try to inject a hack.
Quote Originally Posted by Paul View Post
my friend, it doesnt shows the letters. everythings black
Connect At TV I Will Show U If It's Work Or No


Quote Originally Posted by Takari1 View Post
Just tried it and worked good.I didn't try to inject a hack.
Thx Takari If U Need Try To Inject Hack With It
HEYY!!! WHERE IS IT Cheatzhack.dll ??????????????? plzz !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
you have to download it in the main crossfire section
Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us