Signature request

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Signature request
I would like to have a signature that has to do with a pandemic/sickness or something
like a biohazard thing
Thanks
Edit:
Main Text/Name: Pandemic
Sub Text/Quote: None
Size: 420x125
Style: Idk.
Theme: Biohazard, sickness, gasmask...stuff like that
Colour: green, dark green, light green, etc.
Image/Render: Biohazard sign, gasmask, etc...
Designer: Anybody
Other Information: Please help me with this
@Ryguy
@BassSR
@Keroaplt
@Audi
@Muffin.
FORMAT !
Use the sticky as a guide to making a proper request thread.
Use the proper format
and ill make you it
for now

gtfo.
Dear lord, this work is probably my worst one...

I really did a shit job on this, I hope someone else makes it too.
@Audi
@Keroaplt
Guys, please make him something, I'd feel sorry for him if he only had my stupid signature...
I can't wait to find some time for blending tutorials...
You could've given those info in the beggining...
And I don't think Hex does signatures, ask Keroaplt or -SuperMan-
i will See what can i do (Just Got mentioned )
Quote Originally Posted by Audi View Post
i will See what can i do (Just Got mentioned )
thanks
hope its cool
Quote Originally Posted by Pandemic View Post


thanks
hope its cool
i'll Do my best
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us