Soil WOrk Editing Contest-Voting

PollWho do u choose?
9 votes
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Soil WOrk Editing Contest-Voting
Hey guys my clan ( Soil Work ) made a video contest. Pick one of the 3 and tell us the winner
Bigd1212:

Blacklight2:

Infamousger:

Criteria-
Editing
Gameplay
in the first vid how come your m700 sound's like an AWM..?

and nice one good luck
Quote Originally Posted by Wiz'Khalifa. View Post
in the first vid how come your m700 sound's like an AWM..?

and nice one good luck
idk lol anyway take a vote berah:P
I don;t really like any of them but if i had to choose i'd pick the third one.
remember the criteria guys
I like yours best, although lower the sniper sounds, they give me too much excitment, you need to focus on the frags and music.
Also, your video is the only edited video I see, Infamousger's was okay, but he wasted tim.
The second one, is just shit
don't really like the 2nd one. but the 1st and 3rd are good.
3RD!!!!!!!
GJ I Can't Choose
Quote Originally Posted by [A]bbest View Post
GJ I Can't Choose
just pick the second one and be nice
Bigd1212 is Nice
the 2 very bad edit
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us