Brought to Patching Screen

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Brought to Patching Screen
Went to run vind since maint is done and im sent to patcher
anyone else?

no modded hfs fyi
sent to patcher too, dunno what it is tho' =_=''
owell, let's update~
Yeah happened to me.. I let it updated then reapplied my mods.. Logged back in and all working fine.
^ Yeah same, everything still works great.
Problem being I think the bug causing us to get kicked to the dock has something to do with the .hfs.. Which would be a reason they patched, and I'm still getting kicked to the doc.. Though this time I got about 10 runs in first.

*edit that- Legit guild still complaining of the same shit... 3 hour maint.. did jack shit..
All they did was patch [Shop] Graces to where you can only use it after level 15.
Kicked to the docks? Never had that issue...
Quote Originally Posted by qtimporta View Post
Kicked to the docks? Never had that issue...
same ^
I have some issues with certain keybinds, but i've never been kicked to the docks before. lol
Quote Originally Posted by qtimporta View Post
Kicked to the docks? Never had that issue...
You're lucky then. I haven't been able to put a script up for more than maybe 2 or 3 hours max because of it kicking me back to the dock with the blank Battle Complete screen after the script hits replay. Sometimes it'll happen 3-4 loops in
still stucked at the dock after few runs.. dang
i only got kicked liek once during the 50 or so ingkara runs i had to do yesterday lol and i though my computer sucked
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us