How to make up comebacks to hackusations!

Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
How to make up comebacks to hackusations!
How to make up good comebacks to hackusations!




NUMBER 1 RULE:

DO NOT TALK THAT MUCH. If you keep screaming back, QQing, and calling them noobs, they will be even more mad. Be polite, and don't talk much. Lots of talking means you aren't paying attention to the game, meaning aimbot to them. Following this to an extreme (not talking at all) can usually keep you safe at about a 5-6 KDR in the game. Also, NEVER CHANGE YOUR INFORMATION. Make a single lie while reading this. Write down your fake information and use that information for EVERY hackusation.


How to use this guide!

  1. Read through "The lie:" section. Writing down every part of your lie in an easily accesible file. Preferably on a piece of paper, so it can be accessed WHILE playing combat arms. So as not to look like your researching. Be sure to ORGANIZE your paper and have neat writing so you can quickly locate which part of your lie you need to use.
  2. When you are being accused of hacking. First start out by denying it. Just simply saying you're not a hacker and continuing on. Do not reply to EVERY comment the hackusator makes. On average, I reply to every third comment the hackusator makes. Until later, when it is required to have short replys to every comment.
  3. If the hackusator persists. Refer to the Generic Comebacks section of this guide. Use one of those, then stop replying for approximately 5 hackusations.
  4. If the hackusator continues to persist, reply telling something about yourself relevant to the hackusation. If there is NO specific hack that the hackusator is saying assume it is chams. Assuming anything else makes them think you are hacking even more-so.
  5. If, after you tell them your entire lie, they continue to call you a hacker. Just tell them to f off. This is the ONE reply where you can have more than one capital per sentence, aside from nouns. You now have permision to say ***"I don't fking hack, sthu. Your seriously annoying"*** Do not reply again to anything they say. Show that you have some maturity about you.


*** Even WHILE being permitted full access to swear and use improper grammar. Keep a simple maturity about you. Continue to have proper grammar, and use curse words in a mature manner. Do not insult them, aside from calling them annoying. Be as polite as possible, even now while you are cursing.

The lie:
  1. You ALWAYS have a $100 pair of HQ Headphones. Be sure to google good headphones that are $100 and pick a pair of "fake" headphones. Make sure you know WHERE you bought them, WHEN you bought them, the BRAND and what they are CALLED. They usually won't ask those questions, but I've had a few people ask. If you can't answer, your done. Only change your headphones every few months. And not EVERY few months... I've been using the same headphones in my lie for a year now.


  2. You've been playing for 1 and a half years. No more, no less. You quit when the new HUD came out, and forgot the info to your previous CPT account. (or a different higher leveled account.) Write down the rank, use this same rank every single time. NEVER change the rank, cuz you don't have access to it.

  3. You have studied psychology online, and have studied people in games, etc and understand the human brain a tad more than the average person. (I actually have googled many many months worth of this and really do.) Choose a set amount of months spent studying (I've spent 8, no lie so it's easy for me. But choose something 8+ months and it'll be reasonable for predicting enemy movements.)

  4. You studied the enemies movements, know where they go every time. Usually they'll say "I went 4 different ways" or something. Say "And those were the same ways as OTHER people on your team, so I was watching there for THEM. Too bad you didn't go your usual way."

  5. This is an example of a time a hackusation happened, and how to use psychology to your benefit. I was at two towers, the enemies base. An enemy chased me around one of the crates then turned around, came back from behind and I killed him. He said "How'd you know I'd go that way chammer..." I said "You're obviously not going to go where I'm aiming. If you went the other way, you'd have killed me"

    This one really helps if you've previously stated you've studied psychology. Needed to mention that rule, it's really important.


  6. NEVER SHOOT THROUGH WALLS. Shoot through a wall, get caught, your done. ALTHOUGH I HAVE been on the tower in two towers, knifed somebody at long distance (on accident lol) said "WTF?!?!?!?" IMMEDIATLY FELL OFF THE TOWER. people started calling me hackers and I replied with "dude I don't know what happened... That was fucking weird. Must've been lag... I seriously don't hack though." I got away with OPK.

    But yeah, if you use super bullets and get caught, theres no chance of you being able to use ANYTHING to get away with it.


  7. Now pick a time when your on CA. I used 8, cuz this is actually a true story for me right now. You're sick (only can be sick for 2 week periods every 3-4 months.) so at your specified time (PM and AM, 12 hours apart) say "BRB gotta go take my medicine for *whatever disease*" I have strep throat.


  8. Be nice to people. If people complain about their KDR, say you'll help them the next day, tell them to add you. The next day, go into a game with them own the team and help them camp the enemy. Or just let them kill you a bunch and power their KDR up.



This simple lie has got me out of extreme situations. I was in a game recently... Went 112 - 7, OPKed on accident and had 100% accuracy in the game. Nobody even TRIED to kick me. People accused me of hacking, I followed this lie and they said "Jeez your good then... Killin my KDR though so see ya"




So yes. These will almost always guarantee you a spot in the amazing legit players world.

Generic comebacks (must be altered to your personality) for specific hackusations!

  • Chams : Part 1 of your lie should cover this up. Refer to your lie sheet or document for what headphones you currently have. State the price, prior to the headphones. For example : "I have a $99.25 pair of Ear Force HPA2's with 5.1 channel surround sound from turtle beach"
  • Aimbot : There are multiple ways to get around this. You can either admit to having no life and playing countless hours whenever you get the chance. Say you're sick and this is all you can do at home, so you've had some time to hone your skills. Or refer to your time spent on combat arms in your lie sheet or document.
  • Super jump : State that it was lag, immediatly turn OFF super jump and do NOT turn back on. If they continue to say you were super jumping just say you were not, it was lag and then do not respond again. They will shut up.
  • Speeding : Refer to Super jump, but turn your speedhacks OFF rather than your super jump.
  • OPK/telekill : Turn on your speed hack and quickly run over to where the enemy was and say it was lag. If you killed multiple people just leave the game room prior to being reported. If they catch you speeding, rather than lagging. Immediatly leave the game room. Your done there.
  • no recoil : Say you customized your weapon. If your weapon is not customizable. Turn off no recoil for approx. 5-10 minutes (or until the games over, which ever is first) and say it must've been lag.
  • If you have ANY more requests for generic hackusation comebacks for specific hackusations. Feel free to post in THIS thread. Do not PM me, and I'll add it (or them) in.




Hope I helped you and remember, if you have no logic you won't be able to use these rules.

Oh, and thank me if this helped you !

I've made people think I'm legit just by telling them they're good... rofl it works trust me, and if the person is legit and you can tell, and if their team thinks they hack, say that person is legit. That person will think you are pro and love you to death.

TL;DR Version yeah people like nice people.
Quote Originally Posted by asdfgas View Post
I've made people think I'm legit just by telling them they're good... rofl it works trust me, and if the person is legit and you can tell, and if their team thinks they hack, say that person is legit. That person will think you are pro and love you to death.

TL;DR Version yeah people like nice people.
:3 Im always nice to people, I always call them legit and kickass like me :P. Like "WTF are you kicking him? His is a legit challenge, is your problem is that I can kill him but you cant?". One time I said "Is your problem is that i can kill him but you cant?" made the person stfu. lol


Another thing is that I get reported 100s of times. I just say this "Its not my problem, its just papa's and one of nexon's bugs, you should know by now that Combat arms is still in its "Beta stage" and they are fixing lots of shit.
Of course people like nice people. People kick mean and rude and annoying people. People keep hackers.

Hell, I've gone into a game, said "Hi guys. I'm a hacker. I'm recording a video, don't kick me please" Didn't get kicked. LOL. Wasn't recording a video either
Question: What do I do to counter-act aimbot hackusations?
Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
Question: What do I do to counter-act aimbot hackusations?
Gtfo you mofo qq noob?
Quote Originally Posted by VvITylerIvV View Post
Now, when somebody says your aimbotting, say "Dude, I'm sick.. Been gaming all day. I've honed my skills a tad. When I get better, I'll probably be worse" When hacks get patched, your suddenly better! what-do-ya-know?
Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
Question: What do I do to counter-act aimbot hackusations?
I see you clearly read the thread carefully. I'll put that in the specific hackusations soon though.
Quote Originally Posted by VvITylerIvV View Post
I see you clearly read the thread carefully. I'll put that in the specific hackusations soon though.
To be fair, the whole post was a little TL;DR
Great..Going to start writing stuff down. (PRESSED THANKS)
tl;dr
in simpler terms, there's no need to lie if you are hacking, you just ignore and do whatever the fuck you want. If you're getting hackusated, chances are they'll report you anyways and making up these lies are just a waste of energy
Ah well i'm bored so I ll do the work, and anyways im not lying about the 100$ turtle beaches. xD
Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
To be fair, the whole post was a little TL;DR
Meh, I guess you won't be able to avoid a kick after accidentally OPKing then

Quote Originally Posted by Ianvlad View Post
Great..Going to start writing stuff down. (PRESSED THANKS)
Sweet, its a bit long but seriously helps. I suggest keeping the same lie to every game, otherwise you may play against the same person (or worse, clan) a few times, with a different alternate persona.
Quote Originally Posted by H3ARTbreaker View Post
tl;dr
in simpler terms, there's no need to lie if you are hacking, you just ignore and do whatever the fuck you want. If you're getting hackusated, chances are they'll report you anyways and making up these lies are just a waste of energy
Yeah, well saying nothing makes them more mad. Saying this lie keeps em from hackusating. So you have a chance of not being reported.
Quote Originally Posted by Ianvlad View Post
Ah well i'm bored so I ll do the work, and anyways im not lying about the 100$ turtle beaches. xD
D: I hatez you.
Quote Originally Posted by VvITylerIvV View Post
Meh, I guess you won't be able to avoid a kick after accidentally OPKing then
lol, I read that part, actually.
Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
lol, I read that part, actually.
lawl. True story bra
lol I used that and when I say that, Noone know what to answer at my answer lol
Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?