Sig Request

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Sig Request
Hey, I would like one of you to make me a signature.
Name: "SneakyPete"
Quote: "Coming in Hot"
Size: 400x200
Style: Abstract
Theme: Modern Warfare 2
Color: Orange
Render:
I would try. But I am not good with renders. Sorry Ask Faux or someone they are a bit better.
Nice choice in render. Ill get right on it broski
Quote Originally Posted by Faux View Post
Nice choice in render. Ill get right on it broski
alright thanks man
Faux I dont need my sig brah. I made it, even know it looks shitty
Lol i forgot

It actually doesnt look half bad
I followed a smudge guide. So Peace
I can try if you want. But it wont be as amazing as Faux's
Quote Originally Posted by Rinzler View Post
I can try if you want. But it wont be as amazing as Faux's
if you want to if your bored
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us