HelpPlease Help

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
Please Help
When I Try To Inject A Dull The Injector Says It Has Injected But No Window Comes. When I Login To Crossfire The Hack Does Not Work.

I Use PerX Injector Run As Admin.
I Have Vista.

Please Help T^T
Use another injector.
Every Hack .Dll I Try Does Not Work.
Umm Can You Tell Me What Injector To Use
Kk ill go see if it works with a diffrent injector
Quote Originally Posted by tongakilo View Post
Kk ill go see if it works with a diffrent injector
Reports here if works.
Hacks still anit working
Use FInjector, Satrt as Admin and if you are using Fido Dido, it is a bit slow to come the window... It happend to me too I jsut played 1 game and then the window apperd..... so well if you need more help mention me like this @SteamAss and ill come right away and help you =D
still not working the window still anit coming up and wont work
New injector, new hack, run as admin.
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us