JAMAL JONES

Posts 1–15 of 40 · Page 1 of 3
JAMAL JONES
Dat aint me
Jamal is a black name. NIGGA YOU WHITE
Point proved
STFU JAMMAL, GO BACK TO YO FOOD STAMP LINE
Jamal can be a mexi****** name 2
Even more foodstamps
Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
STFU JAMMAL, GO BACK TO YO FOOD STAMP LINE
he doesn't receive food stamps. he's at the soup kitchen.
Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
STFU JAMMAL, GO BACK TO YO FOOD STAMP LINE
Why so racist Wesley?
Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
STFU JAMMAL, GO BACK TO YO FOOD STAMP LINE
Lol Jammal...
Quote Originally Posted by crex View Post
Lol Jammal...
It ain't funny
Quote Originally Posted by FUKO View Post


It ain't funny
I think it is.
Quote Originally Posted by Boombox View Post
I think it is.
, Tyrone Williams
Shadap Jamal.
If my name was Jamal i'd tell people i was a ******
Quote Originally Posted by Krypton1x View Post
AYO JAMAL
Sorry, do I look/sound/act nigga to you?
Posts 1–15 of 40 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?