I feel left out. =[

Posts 1–15 of 28 · Page 1 of 2
I feel left out. =[
why does everyone have a horror movie name?

im jelly.
Staff only
And all cool ones are taken already
Quote Originally Posted by Ravallo View Post
Staff only
And all cool ones are taken already
/agree

i like Sid's the most.

his is called "Slender man", hes an awsome character
Me too.

@Ravallo What's the name of the guy with the mask who kills in Scream movie?
Quote Originally Posted by ARHQA$Y$YW4AYG4y View Post
Me too.

@Ravallo What's the name of the guy with the mask who kills in Scream movie?
Uhhm Scream?
Ghost wanted to be Scream already
I know one that is not taken .
Quote Originally Posted by ShadeyZzZz View Post
I know one that is not taken .
Jack 'O Lantern, Grim Reaper
The advantge of been staff.
Wolf beats yah all.

Nah i'd be Albert Wesker.
Samarah
Oh, someone can still become Frankstein! (A)
Does lady gaga count as a monster?
Fat pussy is not normal , so yeah .
Posts 1–15 of 28 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?