Solved[HELP] tut programming

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
[HELP] tut programming
Hey i would just ask about is there any tuts about hacking in mw2 ?
what do you mean?

make a hack
or how to hack in a game? so making kills? /fp
Like tutorials for How to make a Aimbot to mw2 and like that
1. Learn C++.
2. Learn how to make D3d layers.
3. Learn to reverse engineer.

At that point you should be able to figure it out without too much effort.
Quote Originally Posted by aIW|Convery View Post
1. Learn C++.
2. Learn how to make D3d layers.
3. Learn to reverse engineer.

At that point you should be able to figure it out without too much effort.
I need D3D to make a aimbot? :O
Thanks Convery.
Quote Originally Posted by user590177 View Post


I need D3D to make a aimbot? :O
Thanks Convery.
If you are going to make a hack you better make a D3d layer to see that the visibility checks work as they should.

Oh ye, I forgot, you never debug.. just hopes that others will do it for you and get banned.

So now you know, you're welcome.
Quote Originally Posted by aIW|Convery View Post
If you are going to make a hack you better make a D3d layer to see that the visibility checks work as they should.

Oh ye, I forgot, you never debug.. just hopes that others will do it for you and get banned.

So now you know, you're welcome.
I already released some hacks. Do you know me? I mean cuz I changed my name. And also D3D doesn't really matter. You can make a func to check if a vector is visible just using ure brain.
Quote Originally Posted by user590177 View Post


I already released some hacks. Do you know me? I mean cuz I changed my name. And also D3D doesn't really matter. You can make a func to check if a vector is visible just using ure brain.
Yes, I know your names as far back as Ace. and the hack you released was detected before you could even post it and you just said that the VIP version would be undetected.. i.e. 'test this detected hack and when you get banned you can buy the VIP version'..

Oh well, I guess we are getting off topic..

OP, start with learning C++ then you can decide yourself whether D3d is worth it or not.
Quote Originally Posted by aIW|Convery View Post
Yes, I know your names as far back as Ace. and the hack you released was detected before you could even post it and you just said that the VIP version would be undetected.. i.e. 'test this detected hack and when you get banned you can buy the VIP version'..

Oh well, I guess we are getting off topic..

OP, start with learning C++ then you can decide yourself whether D3d is worth it or not.
Well I didn't release the VIP, cuz of detection. And the same for the steam_api.dll, so yea. I just asked for some testers, and then u came and started to complain :|
Quote Originally Posted by user590177 View Post
Well I didn't release the VIP, cuz of detection. And the same for the steam_api.dll, so yea. I just asked for some testers, and then u came and started to complain :|
he is not complaining

just trying to help or telling you what's wrong
Off topic much?

Read a book on C++
Learn reverse programming
Check the source code section, they can help you out too

/solved
Thanks but how long is a c++ book ?
Quote Originally Posted by tigo View Post
Thanks but how long is a c++ book ?
A C++ for dummies (beginner level) should be about 400-600 pages..
Quote Originally Posted by tigo View Post
Thanks but how long is a c++ book ?
lol you can't just learn a language in 1 week if you think that quit now

to learn it good you need 1 year for most basics and some advanced shit depends on how fast you learn
Quote Originally Posted by lolbie View Post


lol you can't just learn a language in 1 week if you think that quit now

to learn it good you need 1 year for most basics and some advanced shit depends on how fast you learn
Still wrong, you can learn the basics fast, depends on your brain. And if you are really "talented" then you can be pro in a year of programming experience too.
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us