OB was originally planned to be release on May 18th. But due to several issues it was delayed until May 23rd. I am excited
see, i wondered why it was open yet, thanks for new date
yeah no problem, I was happy when I found out
Publisher Gamersfirst!
FAIL!
hope!
game is ok!
parrabelum / is Dead
WarRock / sucks
Correction, WarRock is the worst FPS out there, ever.
So far APB isn't that bad, just a few glitches.
Originally Posted by Lehsyrus
Correction, WarRock is the worst FPS out there, ever.
So far APB isn't that bad, just a few glitches.
A few glitches? What about the hackers? There is so much hackers in the game it is just turning out like Warrock.
That's nonsense!
You just have bad experience in this game!
I'm R066 And R055 And only saw 2 hackers.
Originally Posted by i[]EliTE*
A few glitches? What about the hackers? There is so much hackers in the game it is just turning out like Warrock.
Thats complete bull shit. I have only seen a maximum of 5 people i could even have a slight notion of hacking. I have never hacked and i almost always have a positive KDR.
Lmao R195 max rating for new setup (And I'm there already lol). Open beta tomarrow (rtw was R300 or 315 cant remeber Had one of those to).
I look forward to stomping all you noobs with my 4 tier 3 buffs and the tier 2 slacker addon...No wipe either your gonna get owned by everything that moves when you log in to lol.
I look forward to the first day of open beta being completely hack free.
(and it will be btw for the griefer up there) G1 has ensured us that the wheels are turning and the hackers are going to be stopped completely tomarrow and any returning hacks will be hardware banned permanitly
lmao I loved seeing them say perma ban. After 1,000 + hours playing in a hacked enviroment without hacks.(well minus my afk scripts lol)
I get to play against nothing but legit players and stomp everything that moves..Gonna love this.
oh its full of hackerz...so they all are paying for apb hack like x22 and ****************???
I want APB for the customization and the GTA online experience
The only reason people think so many people hack in APB is because it's so easy to get raped. If your just slightly faster than someone else is on aiming, you'll rape them. Not many people hack the game like I originally thought. Seriously, how many people are going to apply to the CB just to pay for hacks? I don't think that many people would.
Originally Posted by Lehsyrus
The only reason people think so many people hack in APB is because it's so easy to get raped. If your just slightly faster than someone else is on aiming, you'll rape them. Not many people hack the game like I originally thought. Seriously, how many people are going to apply to the CB just to pay for hacks? I don't think that many people would.
They didnt pay for them the VIP hack sites are giving them out free to all premium members..lmao theres about 4-5 hacked teams on every server. Its sad but its true.. and just cause you beat them doesnt mean they werent hacking.. If the spawn system was fixed and some missions weren't broken advantage you wouldnt have stood a chance.
I can pull positive kdr vs hackers too but that doesnt change the fact they are hackers. Whats worse then that? A hacker whining a hacker killed him in district chat.. Cause he thinks his play style is getting him banned not the code he is using lmao.. So he is less blatant with? lmao ok
Originally Posted by Lehsyrus
The only reason people think so many people hack in APB is because it's so easy to get raped. If your just slightly faster than someone else is on aiming, you'll rape them. Not many people hack the game like I originally thought. Seriously, how many people are going to apply to the CB just to pay for hacks? I don't think that many people would.
If you play on the US-West server, CharlieSheen is an awesome example of a hacker, I was dispatched against him around 5 times in one day and all he did was stand at the objective point, wait, aimbot. Noone could beat him, he had another team member and we had over 4 members fighting him at once, he never died unless we all gang banged him and that was when the snapping fucked on him.
I assume the game will be using Punkbuster soon, which should ban some hackers . Plus, they have admins as well