Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh

Source Code Trade - Delphi

Well I don't want to spend the next 6 months researching about ESP and drawing sprites, I also know that no body is going to just give away there source code which has these features. So I propose a swap, your C++ sources for my Delphi source(up to date and working for current NA). I don't need anything complex with heaps of classes ect.. just something easy to read so I can learn. The hacks are basic but the anti detections and injection methods are very unique, The only other people who have seen these anti detection is NOOB and TopBlast, and im sure they could verify the quality of the delphi sources, Full source include the hack dll, Loader, Encryption program(for strings) and I am also willing to throw in File2SourceCode which creates a byte array of the file to use in your projects(generates C++ and Delphi) Sources to all these are very unique and you wont find any where else...

Pm me or reply to this thread if interested...

Thanks
    @Departure everything you need for esp and Drawing Textures is Already public released

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    do you mind pointing me to the links?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Departure View Post
    ESP is just drawing text / drawing boxes

IDK how much of that you have in Delphi already though

Thanks
    PlayerInfo class updated
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/207-combat...fo-update.html

How to draw it and what not
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/207-combat...06-my-esp.html

Drawing Textures
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/207-combat...rawtexbox.html

6. The Following User Says Thank You to whit For This Useful Post:

Departure (05-22-2011)

Thanks
    Well I don't want to spend the next 6 months researching about ESP and drawing sprites, I also know that no body is going to just give away there source code which has these features. So I propose a swap, your C++ sources for my Delphi source(up to date and working for current NA). I don't need anything complex with heaps of classes ect.. just something easy to read so I can learn. The hacks are basic but the anti detections and injection methods are very unique, The only other people who have seen these anti detection is NOOB and TopBlast, and im sure they could verify the quality of the delphi sources, Full source include the hack dll, Loader, Encryption program(for strings) and I am also willing to throw in File2SourceCode which creates a byte array of the file to use in your projects(generates C++ and Delphi) Sources to all these are very unique and you wont find any where else...

Pm me or reply to this thread if interested...
    You must consistent with what you're doing! Acid had released Delphi D3d base years ago, it can hook Direct3DCreate9, CreateDevice, DrawIndexedPrimitive, and EndScene. So you can produce chams, esp, etc.

Delphi DirectX 9.0 headers / SDK | Download Delphi DirectX 9.0 headers / SDK software for free at SourceForge.net

As for your question, you can start with the D3D Starterkit by Azorbix & Fear sdk as guide.

Virustotal
    Virscan
    Last edited by Fido Dido; 05-22-2011 at 07:08 PM.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Fido Dido For This Useful Post:

cuonghk (03-27-2014),DrakexD (05-23-2011),MRxS (05-02-2015)

Far from around you Programmer: C++ | VB | C# | JAVA
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Departure you can ask me for anything D3D, and my current knowledge i might be able to convert for you.
    I just like programming, that is all.

Current Stuff:

• GPU Programmer (Cuda)
    • Client/Server (Cloud Server)
    • Mobile App Development

10. The Following User Says Thank You to topblast For This Useful Post:

Departure (05-22-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by Fido Dido View Post
    You must consistent with what you're doing! Acid had released Delphi D3d base years ago, it can hook Direct3DCreate9, CreateDevice, DrawIndexedPrimitive, and EndScene. So you can produce chams, esp, etc.

Delphi DirectX 9.0 headers / SDK | Download Delphi DirectX 9.0 headers / SDK software for free at SourceForge.net

As for your question, you can start with the D3D Starterkit by Azorbix & Fear sdk as guide.

Virustotal
    Virscan
    @Fido Dido
    Yeah I seen this base before, Its extremely basic and doesn't cover much at all, Also uses DeepBlueSeas GHook, He uses Cooties D3D headers which are really good and the same D3D headers im using, but there is no real functions in that base, Actually if I remember correctly It does not colour everything red like it was meant too, actually it colours nothing at all. Saying that it was the first Delphi project dealing with D3D That I have seen and made me realize it was possible to do D3D in Delphi. But yeah this does not help in any way with ESP

P.s thanks to Zane for pm tutorials, And thanks to top blast for offering Also thanks to Whit for links I will start reading through some of this stuff.... its from these kind of guys I gain the real knowledge from

@Crash
    Yeah I have already done boxes lines ect.. with delphi it mainly the theory around getting the player index and coords which I am sure I have enough resources now thanks to you guys ...

P.s And yeah i will still Release this Delphi Menu Base to the forum once I am done, If I do start adding too much ESP and Sprites ect.. I will rebuild the hack to be more versatile and will release the current base here for others to learn from..
    Last edited by Departure; 05-22-2011 at 11:46 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    @Departure
    I'm up for it
    Pm me for details?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    I'll give you my base for free, it has color chams, but no boxes or similar ESP. However I think it would be much harder to convert the whole source to Delphi, rather than just box esp.
    Dont ban me