ts 3 servers

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
ts 3 servers
does anyone know a site that provides free teamspeak 3 servers hosting in europe [permanent] even if i think its almost imposible it must exist wdf
vm/pm if u know that. thanks will be given to the guy who helps me [all posts thanks]
I dunno what team speak is but u can get a free trial of teamviewer from ........
Just type teamviewer on google
Quote Originally Posted by xXBrokenBonezXx View Post
I dunno what team speak is but u can get a free trial of teamviewer from ........
Just type teamviewer on google
lol...kids of this days got nothing better to do then spam...dumb bish
/req closed has nothing to do with crossfire.
Quote Originally Posted by bobman1 View Post
/req closed has nothing to do with crossfire.
Yes it does. /epicfp
I could host one. I know a ponsor ^^
Quote Originally Posted by A$IAN View Post
I could host one. I know a ponsor ^^
ur sponsor url doesnt works
Quote Originally Posted by mrkiller2011 View Post


ur sponsor url doesnt works
maybe its only for german ips
Quote Originally Posted by Dead Bones Brook View Post
Try google.
try to not spam my thread . dont u think i did this already? cmon gtfo spammer
Quote Originally Posted by mrkiller2011 View Post


try to not spam my thread . dont u think i did this already? cmon gtfo spammer
Reported for insult, seriously just grow up or get out.
Try this.



I never messed with teamspeak though my old clan shared the same Vent server with the clan "Smurfs"
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us