Fresh Start

Posts 1–15 of 41 · Page 1 of 3
Fresh Start
Ahh, it always feels good to start fresh with a clean formatted harddrive.

/tweet
do it every few months, like me.
Quote Originally Posted by Austin View Post
do it every few months, like me.
I do it every two or three weeks, just depends on how messy everything is on my computer. I try to keep it organized, but shit just ends up everywhere.


I also reformat when I run into a problem I don't feel like troubleshooting.
Quote Originally Posted by Killian View Post

I do it every two or three weeks, just depends on how messy everything is on my computer. I try to keep it organized, but shit just ends up everywhere.


I also reformat when I run into a problem I don't feel like troubleshooting.
I have way too much shit on here to format my HDD that often.
Like, useful shit.
Then I got all the useless shit, so yeah. Really annoying.
Quote Originally Posted by bowlcut View Post
I have way too much shit on here to format my HDD that often.
Like, useful shit.
Then I got all the useless shit, so yeah. Really annoying.
I have a 500GB external HDD that I store most of my important stuff on, like game installation files (.iso's), music, movies, etc.
Quote Originally Posted by Killian View Post

I have a 500GB external HDD that I store most of my important stuff on, like game installation files (.iso's), music, movies, etc.
I only have one.
Whatever, I'm building a new computer over the summer. (It'll have an HDD and an SSD)
Quote Originally Posted by Killian View Post

I have a 500GB external HDD that I store most of my important stuff on, like game installation files (.iso's), music, movies, etc.
i have 2 500gb ones and 1 tb one and 500gb in my comp i just did what you did like 2 weeks ago lol
it feels good with a fresh dip in. it feels good when you room is clean it feels good when... 8===D~~~ [{}]
IM CONFUSED "/
Quote Originally Posted by EminemJr View Post
IM CONFUSED "/
what is there to be confused about? ppl just like to keep their stuffs clean. "clean freaks..." wah what? did someone say something? tee hee
My shits dirty, my C drive has 125 GB of its 150 GB, I dont even know where half that 125 is from
Quote Originally Posted by Shame View Post


what is there to be confused about? ppl just like to keep their stuffs clean. "clean freaks..." wah what? did someone say something? tee hee
Be it as it may, I like my shit neat.

Quote Originally Posted by Rvn View Post
My shits dirty, my C drive has 125 GB of its 150 GB, I dont even know where half that 125 is from
Damn, you have a small HDD. Please tell me you have more than that.
Quote Originally Posted by Rvn View Post
My shits dirty, my C drive has 125 GB of its 150 GB, I dont even know where half that 125 is from
this. i get random shet and fills up my drive so fast, i plan on getting a new set for like doing one thing and one thing only. pr0n. jk. but really, i have to start watching what i do to my comp lmao...
Quote Originally Posted by Killian View Post

Be it as it may, I like my shit neat.


Damn, you have a small HDD. Please tell me you have more than that.
Mail me some of your external HDD's , I need one.
had my pc for 2 years and never reached halfway..
Posts 1–15 of 41 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us