U mean use the addies + some source to make a hack in vb?
Possible but very Hard + u will need a bypass.. or add a bypass in the source so it wont get detected.
I want to know the addies for see ghosts and some vb.net code to use the addies
It's very hard,go to C++.
If you want to declare something in Vb,is very simple like this:
Code:
Dim Example As MPGH
That means that when you right MPGH,it's the same as typing Example.
Wdf
Originally Posted by Takari1
It's very hard,go to C++.
If you want to declare something in Vb,is very simple like this:
Code:
Dim Example As MPGH
That means that when you right MPGH,it's the same as typing Example.
Meh, if I can every be fucked getting around to it I'm going to write a basic hacking library in C# or VB (probs C# 'cos i lubs it more), but right now I have too much shit going on at Uni /sad