D3D Menu

Posts 1–15 of 27 · Page 1 of 2
D3D Menu
I need help to make a D3D menu.
It will only have On Features.You can't turn them off.


2nd one looks better
I can't see anything. Gay ass mobile.
If any one would help me do it
Ask someone in programming section if they can teach you.

I know a website that teaches d3d(very easy to understand/read) but I'm on my phone.
They both looks very cool,
but with more features would be better
Quote Originally Posted by aphael2 View Post
They both looks very cool,
but with more features would be better
I can't do a D3D Menu,I was asking for help
Quote Originally Posted by Takari1 View Post
I need help to make a D3D menu.
It will only have On Features.You can't turn them off.


Woow... It's D3D menu Verry Good i like it
Quote Originally Posted by aGuSTKJ View Post
Woow... It's D3D menu Verry Good i like it
Its not a 3d3 menu
Its just made in GIMP or something else
Quote Originally Posted by A$IAN View Post

Its not a 3d3 menu
Its just made in GIMP or something else
Photoshop
What kinda problem u have..? I didnt get it from first post
Its this the new iPhone 5?
Edit: Looks like a Handy for me.
The first, which represents more to the forum
Do you need help for the code or only to choose the picture?
Posts 1–15 of 27 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?