CF PH SERIOUS PROBLEM HELP
CF PH SERIOUS PROBLEM HELP
are you using old cf installer?
just google it
Try hacking the game and we the millions of fair players will kick ur ass gay noobhacker.
It depends on your Internet Connection 

ganyan talaga ngayon sa cf ph gawin mo lipat ka ibang server then play the game 

currently hindi pa stable cfp madalas nga lag at tataas ng ping..pwede rin cguro may third party application na humaharang gaya ng firewall at antivirus e check mo setting noon..kung hindi naman e download mo manual at cumulative patch ng cfp sa gameclub.ph
e run mo yung latest patch nila search mo sa gameclub.ph by parts yung pag download niyan kadalasan 6 parts yan 5 na rar files at isang exe pagsamahin mo sa isang folder at e open yung may exe na file sa katapusan, kung hindi naman gumana ay e reinstall mo nalang cfp....
Fuck you too bitch for hacking Crossfire and your gay hacks. All you do is annoy people with your hacks from 40 year old nerds who get owned or accuse people of hacking because they are too noob to play Crossfire.
PS This should happen to all hackers:
I'm here for one thing:
1. retribution - we fair players are fed up with all the hackers. I know I myself can't stop the hacking but at least we let you know we are pissed at your hacking.
I smell IP ban? joke.
Stop hacking Crossfire and it will work
PS This should happen to all hackers:
I'm here for one thing:
1. retribution - we fair players are fed up with all the hackers. I know I myself can't stop the hacking but at least we let you know we are pissed at your hacking.
I smell IP ban? joke.
Stop hacking Crossfire and it will work
Ok!
Anti Noob Hacker
Bitch GTFO Remind this in your mind idiot
This is a hacking Site
Dont Blame ppl bitch i hack once but i didnt abuse it
Then y yur so overeacting about Hacking and why are u here if u just scold people for hacking if i think yur just a fat boy with no girlfriend....
Anti Noob Hacker
Bitch GTFO Remind this in your mind idiot
This is a hacking Site
Dont Blame ppl bitch i hack once but i didnt abuse it
Then y yur so overeacting about Hacking and why are u here if u just scold people for hacking if i think yur just a fat boy with no girlfriend....
This thread is closed for replies.


