CF PH SERIOUS PROBLEM HELP

Posts 16–23 of 23 · Page 2 of 2
Did I blame people here ???
Quote Originally Posted by -Desire* View Post
Did I blame people here ???
Nope im not ITS the anti noobhacker
Quote Originally Posted by vayerman View Post


Nope im not ITS the anti noobhacker
Well I thought you'r talking to me
Quote Originally Posted by vayerman View Post


Oh Really Bitch Fuck you for saying that Cf Ph Doesnt have any hack working now atm so GTFO bitch...
Gumagana ang hack ko ha ha.. XD
Quote Originally Posted by Anti-noobhacker View Post
I know it's a hacking site, ******. You said you hacked? that makes you a hacker. Your anime-filled brain must have stopped working before you realized that.
Lol. Why do you keep saying bitch? You think I'm a woman? That makes you more stupid. lol you FAIL. Your stupidity have gone to epic proportions. Look at the mirror fat boy, you think I'm a fat loser like you? Nah. I don't hack, and I have a life
unlike your teenage menstrual anime gay existence.
Go back to school gay hacker. You're embarassing
Oh Really Bitch If u dont like calling Bitch Then ill call u Gay ****** And Dont Give me Your Fats Cause im Slim Bitch
Gay ****** I hope U die just pray ok!


Quote Originally Posted by TheEnemy View Post
Gumagana ang hack ko ha ha.. XD
Eh VIP KA eh Bigay mo sakin!
Quote Originally Posted by vayerman View Post

Oh Really Bitch If u dont like calling Bitch Then ill call u Gay ****** And Dont Give me Your Fats Cause im Slim Bitch
Gay ****** I hope U die just pray ok!




Eh VIP KA eh Bigay mo sakin!
Lol.. now it's gay ******? *Yawn*
You're so pathetic. Your insults are also lame. Your repetitive use of the bitch word also isn't helping. Did I ever say I had fats? I never did and I didn't say I'd give them to you haha you are so
S-T-U-P-I-D
Lmao!
noobhacker
Quote Originally Posted by vayerman View Post
Ok!
Anti Noob Hacker
Bitch GTFO Remind this in your mind idiot
This is a hacking Site
Dont Blame ppl bitch i hack once but i didnt abuse it
Then y yur so overeacting about Hacking and why are u here if u just scold people for hacking if i think yur just a fat boy with no girlfriend....
I know it's a hacking site, ******. You said you hacked? that makes you a hacker. Your anime-filled brain must have stopped working before you realized that.
Lol. Why do you keep saying bitch? You think I'm a woman? That makes you more stupid. lol you FAIL. Your stupidity have gone to epic proportions. Look at the mirror fat boy, you think I'm a fat loser like you? Nah. I don't hack, and I have a life
unlike your teenage menstrual anime gay existence.
Go back to school gay hacker. You're embarassing
Posts 16–23 of 23 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?