BANNED

Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2
BANNED
Good bye vindictus community on MPGH, u were all great. thanks for the hacks and the fun. but i will be moving on to minecraft. <3
Awh, all of my people are leaving
that mean ppl in mpgh have to think hard to go against the bann hehehe.
ill still be here jsut not as active till Karok(unless i wake up and i can log on)
Quote Originally Posted by LordInferno View Post
ill still be here jsut not as active till Karok(unless i wake up and i can log on)
i might make a new acc for karok, or Kai in a year. idk.

But im deff perma banned, nexon refuneded my paypal 30 bucks for the NX i bought lol
Quote Originally Posted by Nirvana9832 View Post
i might make a new acc for karok, or Kai in a year. idk.

But im deff perma banned, nexon refuneded my paypal 30 bucks for the NX i bought lol
how do you get your paypal refunded, my main got permabanned for item creation and I had spent like $100+ dollars of nx on him =P.
Quote Originally Posted by HoLyNeSs View Post
how do you get your paypal refunded, my main got permabanned for item creation and I had spent like $100+ dollars of nx on him =P.
They refunded my Paypal automatically after banning me.. I didn't do anything to get refunded.
Quote Originally Posted by HoLyNeSs View Post
how do you get your paypal refunded, my main got permabanned for item creation and I had spent like $100+ dollars of nx on him =P.
I'm assuming its NX left over? Since there's a credit/prepaid section they probably refunded whatever credit you didn't use.
Quote Originally Posted by 666demon666 View Post
I'm assuming its NX left over? Since there's a credit/prepaid section they probably refunded whatever credit you didn't use.
Nope, they refunded every NX I ever bought on the account...
Quote Originally Posted by DanK View Post
Nope, they refunded every NX I ever bought on the account...
Would they refund me if I gave them my paypal account... =/
I always buy with prepaid...
I hope so...
okay so can you still create a new account if you get the bann? is it a IP ban or just Account Ban???
same, they refunded me automagically
Nope, NX i used.

Anyone know any other free mmos that aren't a piece of shit? lol
Quote Originally Posted by Nirvana9832 View Post
Nope, NX i used.

Anyone know any other free mmos that aren't a piece of shit? lol
Kind of hard to for F2P. Only thing I can find topping Vindictus (for my own likes, that is) is GW2. I don't like first shooter either, which has a greater number of better graphics/play.

I've been browsing through game reviews my MMOHut. Savage 2 looks interesting. Also, there's a number of potentially good games on this link:



Also, this, though it's more of a combat/dueling game than a full-fledge, full of stories and plots, game:

Quote Originally Posted by Nirvana9832 View Post
Nope, NX i used.

Anyone know any other free mmos that aren't a piece of shit? lol
Dekaron is good imo but a pretty long grindfest... Luckily I released a kickass bot for it long time ago.. I think they blocked it again in this weeks maint but I'll release new version soon.
Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us