Callout to Trip-FX

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Callout to Trip-FX
Okay , I decided to come back for a quick peek at MPGH, and your comments are just starting to piss me off.

So here's a callout.

Prove yourself.

Make a video, NO EDITTING ALLOWED. No music allowed. Just plain you playing for 10 mins.

Make 2~5 , each showing a group of similar hacks , and prove that you can hack/change "ANYTHING" in the game.

I'd like to see the following, and if you really aren't faking, throw in some extras of your own :

Godmode
Fly nonstop up (means you use booster and you aren't stopped by the atmosphere)
1 hit KO
Vacuum hack (everybody's mech goes to 1 spot and you can shoot them all).


Those are just some BASIC hacks that completely allow others to see you are hacking.

If you prove you have those with a video, congrats to you, and I'll shut up and sit down and cry like a kid.

If you don't , just gtfo and stop making outrageous comments.



Just a reminder, if you chicken out of this callout, it means you've been lying all along, and you admit to it.

P.S : Don't pull the "I'm mature and don't listen to kids whining" act or ANYTHING LIKE THAT.

Either do it or don't.

It's a fucking 10 minute video. Don't fucking tell me you don't have 10 minutes in your day to simply log in and record something.

And it would shut me up, I'll quit, release my bypass, and go cry afterwards.




There's no excuses & shit.

You got 1 week.
One or more videos, it's up to you.
They have to atleast show the 4 things I listed up there. Up to you to add more, but those are NECESSARY.




Have fun


-QQ from trip-fx may start below this line-

__________________________________________________ _________
yes he is, and btw nonstop boosting already confirmed, and he never said something about vacuuem
Just show the items 0 credits lolo
Quote Originally Posted by daddyi View Post
Okay , I decided to come back for a quick peek at MPGH, and your comments are just starting to piss me off.

So here's a callout.

Prove yourself.

Make a video, NO EDITTING ALLOWED. No music allowed. Just plain you playing for 10 mins.

Make 2~5 , each showing a group of similar hacks , and prove that you can hack/change "ANYTHING" in the game.

I'd like to see the following, and if you really aren't faking, throw in some extras of your own :

Godmode
Fly nonstop up (means you use booster and you aren't stopped by the atmosphere)
1 hit KO
Vacuum hack (everybody's mech goes to 1 spot and you can shoot them all).


Those are just some BASIC hacks that completely allow others to see you are hacking.

If you prove you have those with a video, congrats to you, and I'll shut up and sit down and cry like a kid.

If you don't , just gtfo and stop making outrageous comments.



Just a reminder, if you chicken out of this callout, it means you've been lying all along, and you admit to it.

P.S : Don't pull the "I'm mature and don't listen to kids whining" act or ANYTHING LIKE THAT.

Either do it or don't.

It's a fucking 10 minute video. Don't fucking tell me you don't have 10 minutes in your day to simply log in and record something.

And it would shut me up, I'll quit, release my bypass, and go cry afterwards.




There's no excuses & shit.

You got 1 week.
One or more videos, it's up to you.
They have to atleast show the 4 things I listed up there. Up to you to add more, but those are NECESSARY.




Have fun


-QQ from trip-fx may start below this line-

__________________________________________________ _________
hmm except there is one problem with that. you need to give me 1 1/2 to 2 weeks to do since of whats happening to the game next update. NC Soft is attempting to stop my hacks. so time will have to start after the patch. secondly vacuum hack will cause a crashing server to crash instantly just like a multi spawn hack. so that is obviously out of the question. GodMode, fly, and instant kill can be done thou. so how would invisiblity hack work for ya instead.

Also to make things fair since you "claim" to have your "own hacks" you must make a video as well with ALL of the hacks you can do except for the ones everyone else can do now since my release. which means inf en, dash speed, move speed, wieght, size, markmanship, but since we are gonna have a game update most like tomorrow. i would also like to see the Ninja hack has well. which is of course includes Fly without limits, multi jumping in air without touching the ground and use any Skill in air. Also so we know that the other isnt trying to cheat their vid you MUST use a cam with the date and time showing your screen. I will do the same. which means you can actually see my laptop and of course it ur using a desktop atleast the entire monitor. This is so we know that its not faked nor done before the next update.

To make things much more funner and if the admin/mods on this forum agree to it as well the loser gets BANNED and if neither of us does we both get BANNED.

let me know if ur not a pussy to take it up.
Haha. Obviously you make the stupidest excuses ever.
There's NO Problem with it.
I give you 1 week to do it...that means you got 1 week from today. Start working.

Vac hack WOULD NOT cause a server crash, because the mech position data is on a grid and not on the serverside client.

Gtfo you fcking little faker , you clearly don't know shit about this game.

How bout NO to the invisibility? I said godmode, fly, 1 hitko, and vacuum hack.

Once you make the video to do them all, I'll do ANY hack you want. I am not able to do everything as of right now, but I have a few friends from thedefaced that can help me out and allow me to get REAL hacks.

It's so obvious you're lying. Calling me pussy?

Yeah I agree to your offer.


But you go first. As I said in my post, no "you go first then I will" shit, or "it's not possible to do that" and crap.

And don't make any excuses from here on, or just leave.


I'll do ANY hack you want if you fulfill my request of those 4 hacks.

Goodday sir.
That doesnt sound a bit fair. You demand the man to put up his own hack and you get help on your hacks?

Be a man.

Do your own hacks. If you cant do it then clearly you're the one who's suppose to shut up.


... and nobody goes first. you both do it the same time. so you have the time constraint as well.
Quote Originally Posted by flashgil View Post
That doesnt sound a bit fair. You demand the man to put up his own hack and you get help on your hacks?

Be a man.

Do your own hacks. If you cant do it then clearly you're the one who's suppose to shut up.


... and nobody goes first. you both do it the same time. so you have the time constraint as well.
daddyi thats weak -.- getting help from others while someone else cant.
Quote Originally Posted by daddyi View Post
Haha. Obviously you make the stupidest excuses ever.
There's NO Problem with it.
I give you 1 week to do it...that means you got 1 week from today. Start working.

Vac hack WOULD NOT cause a server crash, because the mech position data is on a grid and not on the serverside client.

Gtfo you fcking little faker , you clearly don't know shit about this game.

How bout NO to the invisibility? I said godmode, fly, 1 hitko, and vacuum hack.

Once you make the video to do them all, I'll do ANY hack you want. I am not able to do everything as of right now, but I have a few friends from thedefaced that can help me out and allow me to get REAL hacks.

It's so obvious you're lying. Calling me pussy?

Yeah I agree to your offer.


But you go first. As I said in my post, no "you go first then I will" shit, or "it's not possible to do that" and crap.

And don't make any excuses from here on, or just leave.


I'll do ANY hack you want if you fulfill my request of those 4 hacks.

Goodday sir.
lmfao see your little bitch ass does need help. You arn't a hacker. Your a leecher/follower.

First off others on here know that I'm not a fake as I showed them how to make their own hacks in the first place. So hears ur ansere

Access Denied
Stop being a pussy daddyi...go play with your hacks and leave him with his ones...
i agree whit trip that he wont get in this competition since u wont make it totaly by yourself and whitout help
I don't care what this is about, but if your gonna fight, go fight in private.

This is for the community, not for your grudges.
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?