NVIDIA GeForce 9200

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
NVIDIA GeForce 9200
Is it any good? I wan't it to play far cry 2, ghost recon 2 and crysis.
I don't care about minimum settings, since I'm used to a GeForce mx 4
thanks for anyone that responds!
Nope you need at least a 9500Gt to play Crysis.
Quote Originally Posted by -PoisonedG- View Post
Nope you need at least a 9500Gt to play Crysis.
thank you, but what about the other games?
how much do you wanna spent on a new graphic card?
Quote Originally Posted by lolbie View Post
how much do you wanna spent on a new graphic card?
nothing really, but I'm thinking of buying an acer x3400. I don't want to spend too much on a new PC, since I'm saving up for more important things. I just want to know if it can play games that are like MW and the games listed my first topic.
again, thanks for responding
my graphics card blows.
for a gaming pc that you don't build yourself and want to play the latest games on will cost around 700,-
Quote Originally Posted by lolbie View Post
for a gaming pc that you don't build yourself and want to play the latest games on will cost around 700,-
I am aware of that, but I do not aim to play those. Unless cod 4, crysis and far cry 2 are new..
Nope, gaming-grade stuff starts with the 9600

9500 is really barely suitable to run any decent game
I have a Geforce GT 430. It's about $80
It's really good.
I spent 140 $ for a 2 GB Graphics card ATI it`s really fking ownage man playin Crysis 2 on highest settings no doubt
Should be fine.
EVGA Nvidia Ge-force GTX 460 FTW Runs everything
Quote Originally Posted by Insane4 View Post
EVGA Nvidia Ge-force GTX 460 FTW Runs everything
Waste of money
Quote Originally Posted by Insane4 View Post
EVGA Nvidia Ge-force GTX 460 FTW Runs everything
sounds intense.
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?