PostFree multiplayer BFBC2

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
Free multiplayer BFBC2
Hello! I would like to learn, whether it is possible by means of any cracks to play on a network free of charge?

Sorry for English , i am from Russia
No
/2short2bposted
Interesting. Not so long ago I downloaded certain crack which did game beta versions and allowed to play on a network. But as soon as tried to start BFBC2BetaUpdater.exe there was an error and if started game without updating it simply came to the end without an error.
yes, I know this Russian crack, It doesn't work and wasn't confirmed working, I guess it was just a theory that failed.
try searching on piratebay?
Is that an advice or a troll?
its a virus.

/req ban
@Coke
Nice work. Keep it up!
Quote Originally Posted by [W]affLe View Post
Nice work. Keep it up!
why nice work its a reqeust /reg ban spamming
I know there is (was?) a project to get Bad Company 2 working online like aIW did for Modern Warfare 2. I'm not sure of it's fate or if it's still even being worked on. I'm sure Google would be your friend for something like this.
@sh0cky big bump? lol, you cn get banend for this
Quote Originally Posted by [H]arris View Post
@sh0cky big bump? lol, you cn get banend for this
Cool. Now let me show you how much I care... Ok done. I'm adding to the discussion, it's relevant. There IS (or was) a Bad Company 2 private server type deal being made, no one here seemed to know that, so I added that information.
So is it working
Quote Originally Posted by Sumo1 View Post
So is it working
You'll have to Google it. I lost the link a while back and like I said I'm not even sure the project is still going since it was progressing so slowly before.
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us