Exclamationwhy me wtf is this please help

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
why me wtf is this please help




omg not again hey this is what I think every time the same with my firefox or explore I've just uploaded two pictures here you can see what I mean I do not know how I need to explain, but the layout as
you see does not look I have had this problem a while four years I was a member of the PC links I have been advised as how and what to do but every time it came back I did not feel that every time my PC format for this little thing but if my PC formatteren that will be gone and then it does everything 100 percent again
how is it possible if you're the best anti-virus scanner with a license and keep updated on your PC everyday
how is it possible that this happens people who have an understanding of hacking Please comment what I can best do this type of operation is already thank you
Try to re-install adobe flash player
Happens when there isnt enough bandwidth to load pictures, stop downloading $h17
also not even close to the right section.
Quote Originally Posted by Audi View Post
Try to re-install adobe flash player
i did pretty the basic stuff but wont work

Quote Originally Posted by furmonk View Post
bandwidth to load pictures, stop downloading $h17
idont get it whats a bandwidth and $h17??
Quote Originally Posted by BigTimeNoob View Post
i did pretty the basic stuff but wont work



idont get it whats a bandwidth and $h17??
First of all, use punctuation when you type. You're destroying the English language.

Second, bandwidth is the available space for things to be downloaded. I.E: you have a parallel download in bit torrent, that download will be using most of your bandwidth.
Quote Originally Posted by BigBangBaby View Post
First of all, use punctuation when you type. You're destroying the English language.

Second, bandwidth is the available space for things to be downloaded. I.E: you have a parallel download in bit torrent, that download will be using most of your bandwidth.
i use vuze this could be the problem
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?