[Release] No Fall Damage Glitch

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
[Release] No Fall Damage Glitch
Some of you may know this glitch and some of you may not. This is for those who don't.

When you jump from top buildings like roofs or towers. Press Print Scrn
For those who can't find that button in your keyboard, here is a picture of it.

[IMG]http://ali233.files.*********.com/2007/08dows-xp-print-screen2.jpg[/IMG]

in your keyboard. Press it as soon as you jump off and then press it. If you press it too fast you will only lose a little of health and if you do it in right time which I mostly do, you will not lose any health.

If ya keep practicing you will get perfect at it.

and I hope this doesn't count as glitching or cheating because you can say you were taking a screenshot of you jumping lol so it can't be illegal to do.

THIS ONLY WORKS FROM TOP BUILDINGS! NOT PLACES WHERE YOU LOSE HALF DAMAGE WHEN YOU FALL.

Someone just told me this so I don't know who knew this glitch first..

If this was posted before go ahead and close it because I searched and didn't find a thread unless you want me to check every threads with 128 pages.


If you wanna flame feel free but follow this rule.
- If you want to flame, use the fucking PM system.
God i hate choobs who repost sucessful threads wasting everyones time


Go find your own dam glitches rather than ripping off other members finds
Quote Originally Posted by mzn View Post
God i hate choobs who repost sucessful threads wasting everyones time


Go find your own dam glitches rather than ripping off other members finds
FUCK YOU! hes trying to help!
Quote Originally Posted by mzn View Post
God i hate choobs who repost sucessful threads wasting everyones time


Go find your own dam glitches rather than ripping off other members finds
First of all you are a $#@*%! choob and why don't you go and find glitches huh!!!!
Quote Originally Posted by mzn View Post
God i hate choobs who repost sucessful threads wasting everyones time


Go find your own dam glitches rather than ripping off other members finds
Dude, rofl, ROFLCOPTER, dude ur a fking choob also, and i already posted this, u have no right of saying anything. BAN HAMMER!
nice job but idk u maybe leeched this.
Quote Originally Posted by GeoForReal View Post
nice job but idk u maybe leeched this.
I don't know if this considers as leeching but then sorry I don't want any thanks.

I was simply told by a random person in CA today.
Quote Originally Posted by Ian View Post
I don't know if this considers as leeching but then sorry I don't want any thanks.

I was simply told by a random person in CA today.
no This was added Quite a while ago

by another user and that as leeched from *** which was leeched from combat arms hacking
this is old..

but you have a pic

gj
lol there's a hack where you can jump of buildings without losing health
.... leeched from another post
Fking leeched this from my post noob fk. CLosed!
lol this thread fails !!
Lol, i show u all my thread that i posted BEFORE all of u leechers
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us