USF Public hack!
Alright guys, before I get flamed for leeching:
THIS IS NOT MINE
I'm just trying to get this section active again, and help out everyone here. If you know me, you should know I'm legit and I don't scam/hack anyone, however, if you don't know me, feel free to leave the thread right now.
Also, I can't do virusscans right now, I've got to sleep.. Mods/admins if you would do the honor :P.
Alright basics:
I've downloaded this hack before, and for some reason, it still works. It's called USFGIFT2009.
I saw someone using it today and he gave me the website that it was found on, so I'm basically just going to copy/paste the website:
EDIT
With the help of -SuperMan-, I now have virusscans to provide:
VT: http://www.virustotal.com/file-scan/...652-1306787828
http://virusscan.jotti.org/en/scanre...4b1ef8ee822ce2
Tutorial on setup:
Features:
Credits:
MADE BY DudeDamn! (Vitalik Vladimirovich Borodulin) (GM_Slik) (Clan NadeMe)
Please approve/disapprove as you see fit
Warning: Always be sure to BACK UP your ijji/soldier front files: THIS PROGRAM DOES MAKE CHANGES TO YOUR IJJI FOLDER....
Keep that in mind as you're hacking.
I cannot provide any screenshots but it's pretty cool to hack with, I love the textures...
I guess that wraps it up.
Thanks for viewing
Remember, I'm just doing this for YOU guys.
Alright guys, here it is:
I'll get some ss's in a couple mins, and a_z_king could you please do the virusscans? thanks
.
Download link: The download is in the attachments.
SS's:






THIS IS NOT MINE
I'm just trying to get this section active again, and help out everyone here. If you know me, you should know I'm legit and I don't scam/hack anyone, however, if you don't know me, feel free to leave the thread right now.
Also, I can't do virusscans right now, I've got to sleep.. Mods/admins if you would do the honor :P.
Alright basics:
I've downloaded this hack before, and for some reason, it still works. It's called USFGIFT2009.
I saw someone using it today and he gave me the website that it was found on, so I'm basically just going to copy/paste the website:
EDIT
With the help of -SuperMan-, I now have virusscans to provide:
VT: http://www.virustotal.com/file-scan/...652-1306787828
http://virusscan.jotti.org/en/scanre...4b1ef8ee822ce2
Tutorial on setup:
Code:
Tutorial step 1:Download USF2009Gift.rar step 2:You Will Need Winrar step 3:You Open USF2009Gift.rar then USF2009GIFT.exe extract to your desktop or make your own folder step 4:Open USF2009Gift.exe If you windows 7 or vista, then right click and click Run Admin step 5:Click "Hack" then click "Done" and go Game Enjoy Hacking! step 6:If you need back to normal, then use "Original" then Click "Done"
Code:
THIS HACK INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING 1. Weapon Hack V3: - Increase ammo and fire of rate for all weapons - Infinite ammo for all sniper guns - Infinite all bombs(nades) and fast throw - PSG1 quick change weapon - No scope and smoke 2. Maps Hack: - Invisible windows, door, cars (some) - Walk and shoot through objects (some) - Walk on water - New Shanghai 3. KSF Skins: - Weapons (some) - Gold weapons (some) - Icons (some) - Target of shoot 4. New sounds: - Dota sounds (some) - Counter Strike sounds (some)
MADE BY DudeDamn! (Vitalik Vladimirovich Borodulin) (GM_Slik) (Clan NadeMe)
Please approve/disapprove as you see fit
Warning: Always be sure to BACK UP your ijji/soldier front files: THIS PROGRAM DOES MAKE CHANGES TO YOUR IJJI FOLDER....
Keep that in mind as you're hacking.
I cannot provide any screenshots but it's pretty cool to hack with, I love the textures...
I guess that wraps it up.
Thanks for viewing
Remember, I'm just doing this for YOU guys.
Alright guys, here it is:
I'll get some ss's in a couple mins, and a_z_king could you please do the virusscans? thanks
.Download link: The download is in the attachments.
SS's:






USF 2009 Gift.rar



, leechers are so stupid.