Nice job keep this section alive more coder's will come and try to help us out
PM me with the files, and i will virus scan it
Originally Posted by HaXzor10
Waiting for approval on this thread and the attachment, seems pretty good. ^.^
EDIT: Tried looking on some other places for it, this is all I found: http://www.************.net/forums/s...2009-gift.html. Both DL links didn't work. And the virus scan on that page just took me to Virus Total main page lol. We'll just have to wait for a moderator on this one. :P
Please do NOT discuss any outside links within MPGH.
Thank you.
Originally Posted by HaXzor10
Waiting for approval on this thread and the attachment, seems pretty good. ^.^
EDIT: Tried looking on some other places for it, this is all I found: http://www.************.net/forums/s...2009-gift.html. Both DL links didn't work. And the virus scan on that page just took me to Virus Total main page lol. We'll just have to wait for a moderator on this one. :P
I hoe this is approved soon for you guys this is a old hack unpatched and it work's great i had fun all day with it......Soo it has everything and no U cant get banned unless u throught alot of nades and someone reports you but it's alot of fun with gold guns
Please include ONE more VS.
What do you mean? Oh and ya no out side link's please this is here now so just wait for approvle......
Originally Posted by 1wizz
What do you mean? Oh and ya no out side link's please this is here now so just wait for approvle......
You need a minimum of 2VS's(VirusScans), SS(Screenshots, Credits, and explanation of your release so it can be reviewed and approved or denied by a MPGH MOD.
Originally Posted by [=Evl=]
You need a minimum of 2VS's(VirusScans), SS(Screenshots, Credits, and explanation of your release so it can be reviewed and approved or denied by a MPGH MOD.
It's a 14 mb file, if you'd rather, I could always just say f it and delete this thread.. I'm not wasting 3 hours uploading this file to a virus scanner. I actually had SuperMan do that one, because I can't.
Originally Posted by ecusmc
It's a 14 mb file, if you'd rather, I could always just say f it and delete this thread.. I'm not wasting 3 hours uploading this file to a virus scanner. I actually had SuperMan do that one, because I can't.
It's not my rules, it's Dave's. If you don't want to upload it again, give me it and I'll upload it myself and give you the link.
1 more virus scan?
Originally Posted by Jabuuty671
1 more virus scan?
Could you please scan it, if I send to you? I have more than just me on the same internet as me, meaning, if I started to upload this, It'd never finish because I would get yelled at....
Will post it, but you have to add it to your first post yourself. (not hard at all)
never mind, just added them. /approved
Ok it's approved now so all enjoy
AMAZING at first I thought it wouldnt work, but it did Awesome job man!