/Old Hack .
DetectedUSF Public hack!
lmao , the sound effect
I shall test it on my PC, but i heard ver positive sounds from other testers ^^^
I hope it works
I hope it works

Report : Hack works perfectly.
Downside : Pistol is unseenable by a lot. Only see the front part of the barrel.
Downside : Pistol is unseenable by a lot. Only see the front part of the barrel.
Thanks hero!!
how come the wallhack only works in shanghai and the v3 hacks dont work for me?
wait this is from 2009 lol?
I dunno, It's called UsfGift2009 but i dunno if it's from 2009. 

This is still working?
Detected ima edit it
This hack was released out in 2009 for a gift on another site. The threadstarter released the hack again on this site because he recently found out that it still works.
amma be releasing alot of mods from now on guys so dont worry if its detected or not 

oh this is pretty old i dont know if i can undetec it...
This thread is closed for replies.
