DetectedIdungeonPro v1.45

Posts 1–15 of 52 · Page 1 of 4
IdungeonPro v1.45
this is probly the last crack for now
cuz you all know it idungeonpro is to rsbuddy







idungeonpro145.rar - Jotti's malware scan

Code:
File name: idungeonpro145.rar
Submission date: 2011-05-31 10:41:08 (UTC)
Current status: finished
Result: 0/ 42 (0.0%)
VT Community

not reviewed
 Safety score: - 
Compact
Print results 
Antivirus	Version	Last Update	Result
AhnLab-V3	2011.05.31.03	2011.05.31	-
AntiVir	7.11.8.176	2011.05.31	-
Antiy-AVL	2.0.3.7	2011.05.31	-
Avast	4.8.1351.0	2011.05.31	-
Avast5	5.0.677.0	2011.05.31	-
AVG	10.0.0.1190	2011.05.31	-
BitDefender	7.2	2011.05.31	-
CAT-QuickHeal	11.00	2011.05.31	-
ClamAV	0.97.0.0	2011.05.31	-
Commtouch	5.3.2.6	2011.05.31	-
Comodo	8902	2011.05.31	-
DrWeb	5.0.2.03300	2011.05.31	-
eSafe	7.0.17.0	2011.05.26	-
eTrust-Vet	36.1.8358	2011.05.31	-
F-Prot	4.6.2.117	2011.05.30	-
F-Secure	9.0.16440.0	2011.05.31	-
Fortinet	4.2.257.0	2011.05.31	-
GData	22	2011.05.31	-
Ikarus	T3.1.1.104.0	2011.05.31	-
Jiangmin	13.0.900	2011.05.30	-
K7AntiVirus	9.104.4740	2011.05.30	-
Kaspersky	9.0.0.837	2011.05.31	-
McAfee	5.400.0.1158	2011.05.31	-
McAfee-GW-Edition	2010.1D	2011.05.31	-
Microsoft	1.6903	2011.05.31	-
NOD32	6167	2011.05.31	-
Norman	6.07.07	2011.05.30	-
nProtect	2011-05-31.02	2011.05.31	-
Panda	10.0.3.5	2011.05.30	-
PCTools	7.0.3.5	2011.05.19	-
Prevx	3.0	2011.05.31	-
Rising	23.60.01.05	2011.05.31	-
Sophos	4.65.0	2011.05.31	-
SUPERAntiSpyware	4.40.0.1006	2011.05.31	-
Symantec	20111.1.0.186	2011.05.31	-
TheHacker	6.7.0.1.215	2011.05.31	-
TrendMicro	9.200.0.1012	2011.05.31	-
TrendMicro-HouseCall	9.200.0.1012	2011.05.31	-
VBA32	3.12.16.0	2011.05.31	-
VIPRE	9442	2011.05.31	-
ViRobot	2011.5.31.4488	2011.05.31	-
VirusBuster	14.0.57.0	2011.05.30	-
VirusTotal - Free Online Virus, Malware and URL Scanner
idungeonpro145.rarattachment deleted · 316 downloads before removal
will it really seems so bad or its just bad photo quality?
Quote Originally Posted by TGH Zero. View Post
will it really seems so bad or its just bad photo quality?
team viewer quality :P
i'm on school and i can't test on school with rsbot
given us 3 flawless scripts already, is there a need for testing anymore?? . please apporve
Approved .
Quote Originally Posted by Sid View Post
Approved .
thanks mate
nooo it's on rsbuddy nowwwwww fuck that-_-
Quote Originally Posted by Jenkees View Post
nooo it's on rsbuddy nowwwwww fuck that-_-
there will probly come some cracks but it will be risky cuz i heard you can get IP ban and than never use rsbuddy
How do you open this??(after unpacking it) IF I open it, it just makes an error sound.
Quote Originally Posted by legitcurry View Post
How do you open this??(after unpacking it) IF I open it, it just makes an error sound.
you need to have winrar to open it
I know, like I said; after unpacking it ( with winrar ) it won't open.
Quote Originally Posted by legitcurry View Post
I know, like I said; after unpacking it ( with winrar ) it won't open.
hmm weird i've tryid it also and it works for me
Quote Originally Posted by legitcurry View Post
I know, like I said; after unpacking it ( with winrar ) it won't open.
happend to me download via internet explorer
Posts 1–15 of 52 · Page 1 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?