Official MPGH Clan - #dreadfowls

Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
Official MPGH Clan - #dreadfowls
Somebody please sticky this, there are way too many of these threads.

Will go into more detail later, but here's the basics.
Don't join this clan if you don't like PvP or PvM.
We are not a serious clan. Anyway this is MPGH you should know that.

Home World: w48
Friends Chat: w23_Zerker

Trips done so far:
Giant Mole

p.s it's called dreadfowls for a funny reason, private joke between me and martin will post video explaining it tommorow

Is it an actual clan? As in capes and the works?
will be tonight
Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
will be tonight
Excuse me, I've already started a thread, and I'll be leading the MPGH Clan.

Go redirect yourself there if you want to be a leader,

Cheers,
Quote Originally Posted by AGWStge5rya$@% View Post
Personally, I'd want Greg to lead the clan.
Why you might ask?
Well for one, he has over 100 posts.
And, his name is Greg, you don't mess with someone named Greg.
Next to that, Greg is probably the person who knows the MOST about Runescape so far, behind him I'll probably be the second one who knows the MOST about Runescape.

Quote Originally Posted by TheNewCoder View Post
Excuse me, I've already started a thread, and I'll be leading the MPGH Clan.

Go redirect yourself there if you want to be a leader,

Cheers,
Lol'd, get out of my section boiii.
You're new, and already starting to act like a baws?

Only Greg and I, and some other random people, can act like a baws in this section.

Kthxbai.
Personally, I'd want Greg to lead the clan.
Why you might ask?
Well for one, he has over 100 posts.
And, his name is Greg, you don't mess with someone named Greg.
Ill Be Keen To be apart of it xD
I'm not fond of dreadfowls for a clan name.
Quote Originally Posted by AGWStge5rya$@% View Post
@Super Martin
I'm totally one of dem baws's you speakz ofZ?
Who knows .
Martin, you should come PK with me, cause like, PKing is bad ass.
Quote Originally Posted by AGWStge5rya$@% View Post
Martin, you should come PK with me, cause like, PKing is bad ass.
Come on one of your pking trips, we do it all the time together on Skype.

Quote Originally Posted by Paladin View Post
I'm not fond of dreadfowls for a clan name.
It's not the clan name, but it'll be the irc name, cause dreadfowls are epic.
#dreadfowls
Quote Originally Posted by AGWStge5rya$@% View Post
Martin, you should come PK with me, cause like, PKing is bad ass.
w16, get there bitch.
Wait, we're all gonna use skype?
And I have arrived at world 16.
Whats ur IGN?
Quote Originally Posted by AGWStge5rya$@% View Post
Wait, we're all gonna use skype?
And I have arrived at world 16.
Whats ur IGN?
I meant w18.
Add me at skype: martiinovich
Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?