RJ doing Anime

Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
RJ doing Anime


That's the big version.
oh shit thats hella crazy.... good shiet dude....1000000/10
Hehe, finally released it :P
I like it.
Nicely done. When you going get that tutorial done ?
Quote Originally Posted by Bull3t View Post
Nicely done. When you going get that tutorial done ?
Gah you know how long that's going to take? O.O
good job RJ keep it up
True, but I'd love to see how you do it .
Quote Originally Posted by Bull3t View Post
True, but I'd love to see how you do it .
I give live tutorials. PM me to set up a time.




Thanks for all the kick ass comments guys! It's what I do it for.
Gj! and brook stfu.. ur also a homo cock sk xDDD but yeah, i like it a lot 0_o
its preeety!
:>
nice job, i cant read RJ you text on there but that dont really matter, it looks pretty
Haha! no prob Rj! ur work is worth commenting on
Thats insanely pimp
thanks
Can u live tut me now?
How you do something like THAT.
Its fucking kick ass
Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?