CoolBlackSkull Injector V1 1st may 2011 undetected

PollIs This A Good Injector? and did it work?
25 votes
Posts 1–15 of 38 · Page 1 of 3
BlackSkull Injector V1 1st may 2011 undetected
NOTE: I NEED A DLL FOR THE INJECTOR PLZ AND AN INSTRUCTION ON HOW TO USE THEM PLZZZZZZZ I DONT HAVE ANY DLLS AND I CANT SEARCH OR FIND PLZZZZZZZZZ EVEN IN MPGH I DONT FIND ANY PLZZZZZZZZZ


hey guys i was just booooooooooooooored so i just made an undetected injector from 1st may 2011

features:
1-can inject more than 1 dll u can make 10 or more
2-auto close
3-auto inject
4-works for all games
5-never detected
6-have my credits so it is mine and not from other site


instructions:
1-run as adminstartor if windows7/vista,while XP run normally
2-write process crossfire
3-browse the DLLS
4-auto close (imp for not being catched)
5-auto inject
6-run crossfire as adminstartor if windows7/vista,while XP run the game normally


ScreenShot:

[IMG] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

VirusScan:
http://www.virustotal.com/file-scan/...6d8-1306894416
OR
http://www.viruschief.com/report.htm...007a598c71c654

i swear they only call them trojan dropper cuz they are injectors and they are not virus

File Download Is Attached

NOTE: I NEED A DLL FOR THE INJECTOR PLZ AND AN INSTRUCTION ON HOW TO USE THEM PLZZZZZZZ I DONT HAVE ANY DLLS AND I CANT SEARCH OR FIND PLZZZZZZZZZ EVEN IN MPGH I DONT FIND ANY PLZZZZZZZZZ
BlackSkull Injector V1 By AbdoAbdo123.rarattachment deleted · 399 downloads before removal
Scan the .rar not the .exe
just take a picture of the injector, but it has to be working before you post it.
oh am so sorry the picture is not working i dont know why can u help me i uploaded at imageshack.us

am still new dont know anything but the rar contains the exe

also i will remove this scan and put the rar scan

but the picture i dont know what happend mabye u can put the picture i dont know how lol

i edited the topic now there is the rar scan 2 links and there is a picture and the injector is working but guys i really need the DLL any one give me an working dll and the instruction on how to use them plzzzzzzzzzzzz
alright. good job. approved .
what is approved?

and can u help me getting a dll plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
approved means
your attachment will be download
because the minion checks it
For the DLL
use your common sense
on how you can get the dll
Man there is tons of hacks here try on of them and download and inject with it
nice work...gonna try it now
u don't know where u find dll file and u create injector ?
yeah i swear every DLL i get ( i have mpgh v2 and Doop Hack) is not working dunno why i dont know what i do wrong plzzzzzzzzzzz help me i am tired of being tired and TIRED FROM THE SEARCH I NEED A WORKING ONE NOWWWWWWWWWWWW

and dont forget to answer the Poll V2 is next sunday
The GUI is gay -_-
Quote Originally Posted by Neechan' View Post
The GUI is gay -_-
Totally agree '-'
@abdoabdo123 Why the name of the Injector "BlackSkull".
1. Change the GUI; Google => BlackSkull
2. Or change the Name in "GayInjector".
dont be mean for this nuub he cant help it he is gay
Posts 1–15 of 38 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?