Hey guys!

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Hey guys!
Just wanted to let you all know that Durahij3 is trusted and me and him had a successful trade with my account for his.
ok thx for info
/Cares .
Quote Originally Posted by kick4life2 View Post
Just wanted to let you all know that Durahij3 is trusted and me and him had a successful trade with my account for his.
I Just Want To Say The Same
But You Sad It Faster

Thanked For The Trade I Love You'r Account
Quote Originally Posted by Loly-Lol View Post
I Just Want To Say The Same
But You Sad It Faster

Thanked For The Trade I Love You'r Account
why would you be sad it faster? lawl

account sucks gtfo
He just wants "middle man"
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?