My simple Text Based RPG!

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
My advanced console RPG!
Could I get the title changed from [Release] My simple text based RPG! to [Release] My advanced Console RPG!

Pleases!


So uhm this is a piece of shit currently.
Features:
  • Collision detection
  • NO PORTALS. Sorry guys. Later, after I get BOSS fights / monster fights FULLY finished.
  • Battle Sequence. It's uncompleted, you go in, can select your skill but nothing after that. Oh, and can't leave once you initiate battle. Sorry guys.
  • No artificial intelligence yet. I know HOW to implement it, gonna use that A* thing. But I think that making monsters ABLE to fight is more important, no matter how simple the AI may be.
  • Some other stuff, check it out to find out more!

I'm just releasing this cuz it's pretty amazing isn't it.


use <^>v keys to move.

| and _ are walls (which you can walk through, cuz there is no collision detection...)

M is a monster (Which doesn't do anything, no AI or battle sequence currently)

B is a boss (ITS A MONSTER. Check monsters faildescription.)

O is a portal (Currently has no functionality.)

So yeah, check out this wonderful console application!

Virus Scans:

Release.rar:
Release.rar MD5:abbc6715c21a667d55b7d0dfa3ba5acf - VirSCAN.org Scanners did not find malware!

VirusTotal - Free Online Virus, Malware and URL Scanner

Release 0.0.1.rar:
VirusTotal - Free Online Virus, Malware and URL Scanner

Release 0.0.1.rar MD5:a0e611a19971bc877be00b9b11f5c06a - VirSCAN.org Scanners did not find malware!



@Lyoto Machida I know you wanted to see this, so here now you CAN'T miss it.

EDIT: Just noticed... The first release is like 100 kb... second is 600 kb. That's quite a jump. ON MY WAY TO A MB!

But I forgot to remove the program debug database in each of those, so that's why they're so big. The real files are like 1-30 KBish. Meh, still. ON MY WAY.
Release.rarattachment deleted · 8 downloads before removal
Release 0.0.1.rarattachment deleted · 17 downloads before removal
Nice, Waiting for approval xD
Quote Originally Posted by Lyoto Machida View Post
Nice, Waiting for approval xD
mhm, who's the person to approve stuff in this section?
Nice, Can you release the source ? i wanna see ur way to do this
Quote Originally Posted by Lyoto Machida View Post
Nice, Can you release the source ? i wanna see ur way to do this
Maybe. But you can open test.omg and change those numbers around. Make sure to make a backup, you may just screw it up.

@Lyoto Machida

I can PM you the source if you want? Just don't give it to anybody else. As simple as this game is, I don't want anybody else having it! muahaha!
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us