Please,I need your help.

Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
Please,I need your help.
People from America that has cell phone,please text 2 to the number 22444 to vote for America's Best Dance Crew.


Go I aM me Crew.
Nah. I don't like you. ^.^
Why should I?

lol
iconic boys ! or gtfo.
Wow! This thread made me laugh a bit.
We can't do something like that, cause you are too nice.
iAmme crew better win though, Chachi!
I don't even watch it .
Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post
iAmme crew better win though, Chachi!
I know,she's amazing and hot.

Quote Originally Posted by Time View Post
I don't even watch it .
Because you suck and doesn't know how to dance.
Quote Originally Posted by LiL Mikko View Post
I know,she's amazing and hot.



Because you suck and doesn't know how to dance.
at least i know grammar .
Quote Originally Posted by Time View Post


at least i know grammar .
You think that grammar is the best?^^
Exactly, grammar is better than dancing.
fuck you. it will charge me money for texting that number.
Just hatin' on him?
Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us