Epified Multitool (Version 3.0 |Injector|Cleaner|Acc Gen|CBL|Spammer)
@Disturbed
Compiled as x86, should work for everyone
! If you don't know why I release multiple versions, read the version log. Just click v3.0 on the status bar of the main window.
The spammer will work on and off, not my fault though
.
Please report any bugs, or suggest any suggestions here!
Pictures:
http://img31.imageshack.us/img31/6286/et1j.png
http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/9185/et2.png
http://img820.imageshack.us/img820/4607/et4i.png
http://img560.imageshack.us/img560/2946/et5.png
Virusscans:
VirusTotal - Free Online Virus, Malware and URL Scanner
EpifiedTools.rar - Jotti's malware scan
Credits:
Compiled as x86, should work for everyone
! If you don't know why I release multiple versions, read the version log. Just click v3.0 on the status bar of the main window.The spammer will work on and off, not my fault though
.Please report any bugs, or suggest any suggestions here!
Pictures:
http://img31.imageshack.us/img31/6286/et1j.png
http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/9185/et2.png
http://img820.imageshack.us/img820/4607/et4i.png
http://img560.imageshack.us/img560/2946/et5.png
Virusscans:
VirusTotal - Free Online Virus, Malware and URL Scanner
EpifiedTools.rar - Jotti's malware scan
Credits:
Code:
Me - Just about everything except whats below.
MSDN - Moving multiple files
Examples;etc
NexGen1 - I took his Yahoo Captcha, and stripped it down to 1 line of code.
Minimize to Tray
Lolland - Excellent tutorial on a Combat Arms account generator. Had to get the new IDs though :D.
Zoom - Hotkeys
silentrunner2 - I basically stole his account generators look, it is all my code though :D (i learned how to do it from lollands tutorial).
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/33-visual-basic-programming/86587-how-move-borderless-form-vbulletin-2008-a.html#post1133166
Someone for process killing
Whomever made the Inject method thing.
EpifiedTools.rar


. I gave up, I got too annoyed by it.
. @
Job Bro

