Staking!

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Staking!
So if any of you guys are down for a whip/dds/boxing stake i'll do anything rom 1-20m
im CB 88
Quote Originally Posted by InHuman View Post
So if any of you guys are down for a whip/dds/boxing stake i'll do anything rom 1-20m
im CB 88
I'll hybrid you, I'm 45 defence.
Or I'll just regular fight you with whip/dds.
Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
I'll hybrid you, I'm 45 defence.
Or I'll just regular fight you with whip/dds.
whip/dds
do want
Quote Originally Posted by InHuman View Post


whip/dds
do want
kk lets do it now? you can get your void overnight ;p
i'll stake higher levels
lvl 90 now
i'll go up to 125
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?