SolvedI need an admin menu

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
I need an admin menu
I have modloader and mw2 liberation and i need an admin menu and possibly a zombiemod with bots ^^
picture of an admin menu is attached.
2011-03-23_00009.jpegattachment deleted · 47 downloads before removal
Quote Originally Posted by Kakaodj View Post
I have modloader and mw2 liberation and i need an admin menu and possibly a zombiemod with bots ^^
picture of an admin menu is attached.
Well, here you have some:
Next time. Use the search

Zombie Mods:
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/308-call-d...mod-4-5-a.html

http://www.mpgh.net/forum/308-call-d...d-v2-09-a.html

http://www.mpgh.net/forum/308-call-d...-91-tom57.html

http://www.mpgh.net/forum/308-call-d...vasion-v2.html

And here some menus:


http://www.mpgh.net/forum/308-call-d...stem-menu.html

http://www.mpgh.net/forum/308-call-d...dmin-menu.html

http://www.mpgh.net/forum/308-call-d...dmin-menu.html

More Menus here: ( Sorry If re-post some..)

http://www.mpgh.net/forum/308-call-d...ader-beta.html

http://www.mpgh.net/forum/308-call-d...system-v3.html

http://www.mpgh.net/forum/308-call-d...ossy-edit.html
Thank you so much! big love <3
Quote Originally Posted by Kakaodj View Post
Thank you so much! big love <3
Your welcome
/solved
/closed
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us