Black Cipher 4 still work for any1 else?

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
Black Cipher 4 still work for any1 else?
Does Black Cipher work still 4 u guys? I took a photo with my phone cause when i reg SS the menu disappears and it doesnt show anything so i took this is from my phone. Does it work for any1 else

(Sorry for the terrible quality)

Quote Originally Posted by SmartAlley View Post
Detected .
lol i wrote down Still works Jun 5 2011 niggahs - Shadowxeno because i thought it was the 6th o.o

I was at camp and it felt like 5 days instead of 3 o.o
Quote Originally Posted by ~Shadowxeno View Post

lol i wrote down Still works Jun 5 2011 niggahs - Shadowxeno because i thought it was the 6th o.o

I was at camp and it felt like 5 days instead of 3 o.o
Because you the cipher tool or whatever it called
Quote Originally Posted by Squidward Tentacles View Post
Does Black Cipher Still Work Guys?
for me it does

Quote Originally Posted by SmartAlley View Post


Because you the cipher tool or whatever it called
wdf? Whats the cipher tool?
Quote Originally Posted by Squidward Tentacles View Post
Does Black Cipher Still Work Guys?
Solo para algunas personas
Quote Originally Posted by SmartAlley View Post


Solo para algunas personas
Ok asere @SmartAlley Pero para mi no sirves eso es mierda
Lol you coulda Print Screen
Quote Originally Posted by whit View Post
Lol you coulda Print Screen
ill take a SS and show u what it shows... Itll just show the login tho @whit
Quote Originally Posted by ~Shadowxeno View Post

ill take a SS and show u what it shows... Itll just show the login tho @whit

You print screen then go to MSPaint
CRTL + V to paste the image.

The menu wont appear on the SS because I think it has anti SS
it works for me only for like 3-4 mins after I log in..
It works up to that point but in game after like your first kill you get dced. Sorry it actually doesnt work for you.
Byte Cipher doesnt work for BC4. I've tried it.
Yuo not anymore
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?