please stop this...

Posts 1–15 of 68 · Page 1 of 5
please stop this...
all you noob fags keep putting "I make my own sigs" in your sig, shut the fuck up, take it out it makes you look retarded
I was one of the first to put it..
Mine stays.
Quote Originally Posted by ImNoobzz View Post
I was one of the first to put it..
Mine stays.

Bullshit you moron, how about all the people that joined way before you. I've seen it since I've joined MPGH so how about you shove it really far up your ass?
Quote Originally Posted by iverson954360 View Post
Bullshit you moron, how about all the people that joined way before you. I've seen it since I've joined MPGH so how about you shove it really far up your ass?
Every single post I've seen you make just makes you look more and more like a pissed off 16 year old asshole that hates the world and wants everybody to feel as bad as you do.
Do us a favor and stop bringing up news from the old members.
I'm sorry I haven't been here for 2 years and that I do not know the old members.
But from when I joined, I was one of the first to do it in the new GFX team.
Moron.
Quote Originally Posted by ImNoobzz View Post
Every single post I've seen you make just makes you look more and more like a pissed off 16 year old asshole that hates the world and wants everybody to feel as bad as you do.
Do us a favor and stop bringing up news from the old members.
I'm sorry I haven't been here for 2 years and that I do not know the old members.
But from when I joined, I was one of the first to do it in the new GFX team.
Moron.

Everyone on this site fails total ass except Dave and Arun. The only reason i talk about the past is because it was better then it is right now. Much better. So when you're done being butt hurt you can come back here and conduct yourself in a manner that reflects how much you don't matter to this community because you should probably have figured out by now that you don't.
Quote Originally Posted by iverson954360 View Post
Everyone on this site fails total ass except Dave and Arun. The only reason i talk about the past is because it was better then it is right now. Much better. So when you're done being butt hurt you can come back here and conduct yourself in a manner that reflects how much you don't matter to this community because you should probably have figured out by now that you don't.
Hmmmm...
Thank you for that riveting speech!
At least I don't act like a stuck up douche bag.
Before you make assumptions, I highly doubt you matter yourself.
I don't feel like arguing with an arrogant idiot, so I'll end it.
I don't matter eh? O.K. I see how it is, I don't expect you to understand the history of the site you call home, I don't expect you to remember who did what to make this site great. Ignorance isn't exactly the best way to handle things, but considering how much of a jackass you are it seems like it suites you.
yeah but EVERYone else puts that shit in ther now even when they suck at it :P
Ehh.
Telling them to stop isn't going to make them do it.
im keeping mine there, just ignore it :]
if you like the old members soo much why dont you follow them and LEAVE?
wow you little bitch and then you ban me from irc cause you dont like what you hear grow up
seriosly if you hate us soo much then y do you stay? you said dave and arun wer the only good members, 2 members is no reason to stay
You guys have no fucking clue what you're talking about so just stop talking. I'm going to be here with MPGH until dave calls it quits. Unlike everyone one else that gave up because all of the homos that joined, I'm going to stay just because MPGH was my first home online, and I'm still going to call it home until it goes under.
Posts 1–15 of 68 · Page 1 of 5

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us