Video Preview: G-Force Public Hack

Posts 1–15 of 125 · Page 1 of 9
Video Preview: G-Force Public Hack


New CrossFire Hack with many features and custom notifications.

Still buggy and going through test+development+fixing.

Expect release soon

Features:
  • No Fall Damage
  • Glitcher
  • Windowed Mode (Thanks OverDriveJT)
  • No Damage Zone
  • No Bug Damage
  • No Weapon Weight
  • No Reload
  • No Weapon Change Delay
  • Sniper Hack
  • One Shot Kill
  • Weapon Fire Modes
  • Shotgun Spread
  • Room Crasher
  • Walk Through Walls
  • No World
  • Panic Mode
  • Bypass
  • Custom Notifications
  • Speedhack
  • Chams
  • ESP
  • TriggerBot
  • D3D Menu
  • & more!

Ahh, Sick with it! Nice.

Edit: Maby show us the hack more?
Can't wait !

Room crasher is gonna be awesome

The only thing i want is not there though, esp... or wallhack

Anyway GJ
Lookin Nice!
At last you have the MsgBox with asm inline?
I thought I was responsible for that
yahh, release this shit, If I were able to code properly then I would be making hacks every day
Quote Originally Posted by gampngr View Post
yahh, release this shit, If I were able to code properly then I would be making hacks every day
We are still fixing a few problems and adding features
Where that weapon hack at?
guys please remove the room crasher.. it destroys the game
Quote Originally Posted by NoShame View Post
guys please remove the room crasher.. it destroys the game
General hacks destroy the game so we are not going to delete that feature
Let`s see how long x-trap needs to patch the hack
lol were going to need a no recoil and spread too
*__* Awesome ! I cant wait
It`s too short but i like it gj G-Force Team
Posts 1–15 of 125 · Page 1 of 9
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us