Avatar

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
Avatar
Could one of you guys make me an avatar related to slipknot
and can you include this?



Not that specific picture,just the whole star circle symbol.

175x175

Preferably dark colors like black,red,grey.
but it looks so evil and bad?
Like this?



I know it's too big but i can upload it in the right size if you like it.
Can you get rid of the words?
Like this?


And for the purpose that you like it, 175x175
Can you center the symbol?And no need to put credits in the image,ill just say that in my signature.
Satanist symbol? I'd make something but it would be hard with such a unique stock.
I'll make one.
ill be waiting
Can you take text off?I want the symbol to be sharp like Nachos's.
Quote Originally Posted by Cynic View Post
I meant sharp like,The symbol in the avatar looks almost exactly like the symbol in my reference picture,so its like nachos's


Im really whoarin out this specific template now that I came up with it for sotw... well~ Just adding to the chaos :3

Quote Originally Posted by Windia View Post


Im really whoarin out this specific template now that I came up with it for sotw... well~ Just adding to the chaos :3

Lol you included my llama.
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us