game sharing

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
game sharing
did anyone got banned with gamesharing ?
ok who wants to share dlc 1 from black ops with me?
i am going to buy dlc 2 than and you can get that one from me
Quote Originally Posted by lolbie View Post
did anyone got banned with gamesharing ?
cause i am a lil bit afraid for doing it

what if someone got banned ?
someone of my family wants to share black ops dlc 1
What the F? u on about.

Its Legit.

I Gameshared twice. Mw2 And Black ops . Didnt get banned; Dont worry dude just do it
Quote Originally Posted by ModernGee View Post
What the F? u on about.

Its Legit.

I Gameshared twice. Mw2 And Black ops . Didnt get banned; Dont worry dude just do it
haha ok well i wanted to do it but my nephew is worried that he get banned so he don't wanna do it -__-

-updated
@lolbie

Once I recover my account I will.
Quote Originally Posted by [W
affLe;4266930]@lolbie

Once I recover my account I will.
ok when are you going to recover it?
Quote Originally Posted by lolbie View Post


ok when are you going to recover it?
Hopefully tomorrow.. Sony doesn't take calls on Sundays..
Quote Originally Posted by [W
affLe;4266990]Hopefully tomorrow.. Sony doesn't take calls on Sundays..
i just saw your other post that sucks man

i hope you get your account back

and goodluck
@lolbie
I will gameshare if u want, I realley want the escalation maps and I have first strike
Quote Originally Posted by popo99 View Post
I will gameshare if u want, I realley want the escalation maps and I have first strike
naah
i dun trust you
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us