QUIT IT WITH THE ROOM CRASHERS

Posts 1–15 of 48 · Page 1 of 4
QUIT IT WITH THE ROOM CRASHERS
SERIOUSLY, THEY AREN'T COOL, THEY ONLY DESTROY THE GAME MORE THAN AN ACTUAL HACK. IT"S NOT EVEN FUNNY!

I have reported to Z8Games all room crasher hacks I found so far AND I reported how to make them.

Hopefully they will be patched.
Quote Originally Posted by TrollerCoaster View Post
SERIOUSLY, THEY AREN'T COOL, THEY ONLY DESTROY THE GAME MORE THAN AN ACTUAL HACK. IT"S NOT EVEN FUNNY!

I have reported to Z8Games all room crasher hacks I found so far AND I reported how to make them.

Hopefully they will be patched.
Do you realize that you are saying all that on a hacking forum? Personally, i feel you should recieve a ban. People are contributing Crossfire Section and you want to ruin it all? I remember when you posted hacks on mpgh, ill report them about you too and will make sure you get a ban from z8games too.
Quote Originally Posted by Lakshay View Post
Do you realize that you are saying all that on a hacking forum? Personally, i feel you should recieve a ban. People are contributing Crossfire Section and you want to ruin it all? I remember when you posted hacks on mpgh, ill report them about you too and will make sure you get a ban from z8games too.
Okay, I'll just release a server crasher. That's okay, right?
Absolutely. But im sorry it will give u an ip ban.
Quote Originally Posted by TrollerCoaster View Post
SERIOUSLY, THEY AREN'T COOL, THEY ONLY DESTROY THE GAME MORE THAN AN ACTUAL HACK. IT"S NOT EVEN FUNNY!

I have reported to Z8Games all room crasher hacks I found so far AND I reported how to make them.

Hopefully they will be patched.
Are you a dumb ass or what then it's just you'r saying hey Z8 games there's a hacking website called mpgh and there is all the hacks are you retarded i think you should get a ban
Quote Originally Posted by -Drake View Post
Are you a dumb ass or what then it's just you'r saying hey Z8 games there's a hacking website called mpgh and there is all the hacks are you retarded i think you should get a ban
Do you thini they dont know about MPGH? Once i got bann for using MPGH hack!
Quote Originally Posted by -Drake View Post
Are you a dumb ass or what then it's just you'r saying hey Z8 games there's a hacking website called mpgh and there is all the hacks are you retarded i think you should get a ban
thy know about mpgh you noob, why do you think its censored if you try to say it!
ban him please
Yeah
Game chrasers are bad.
Just don't allow to post that, that doesn't make funnier the game, that makes the game imposible to play

Also he's saying Game crashes shouldn't exist, that doesn't deserve a ban
Quote Originally Posted by Jazk View Post
Yeah
Game chrasers are bad.
Just don't allow to post that, that doesn't make funnier the game, that makes the game imposible to play

Also he's saying Game crashes shouldn't exist, that doesn't deserve a ban
Totaly Agreed
He did a great job.
Hacking is another way to have fun , while playing.
Crashing a room isn't fun , it's gay and stupid.
Otherwise I want to use the Crasher private
I Crash UK Sever Channel 8 Roomz HHH
I also really hate it and we dont need this hack it just ruins the game -.-
Posts 1–15 of 48 · Page 1 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?