Matte Black Tutorial

Posts 1–15 of 29 · Page 1 of 2
Matte Black Tutorial
So ive been having some requests on how I do my matte black on any gun in the game, for this tutorial I will be doing the L96A1 since this is where a lot of people need it,

First what you want to do, is to select white on your pallete and saturate the entire gun, like so:



Next what you wanna do is create a new layer, and select blend options to: Multiply



Next, take a dark black color (Or black) and overlay the entire gun or selected part:



Now, select the layer and turn down the opacity to desired darkness:
For the L96A1, 70% works fine on here, other guns wont be like this however, and its all about user preferance.



If you have any light/shiny parts that are buggin you, simply use the butn tool located under the blur tool, or 3 tools from your eraser:

My Final Product:



Uploaded with ImageShack.us

All i ask in return for my knowledge is a thanks and +Rep, plus if you used this in a release I do deserve my credits!!
What happened to ragequitting?
Quote Originally Posted by Nirvana View Post
What happened to ragequitting?
what u talking bout, willis?
Quote Originally Posted by Nirvana View Post
What happened to ragequitting?
It died.



I'ma use this, but i'll try to make it work for white.

I WILL FIND OUT HOW BOSSMAN MADE HIS MP7.

Quote Originally Posted by aeronyx View Post


It died.



I'ma use this, but i'll try to make it work for white.

I WILL FIND OUT HOW BOSSMAN MADE HIS MP7.

what Mp7? @aeronyx
Quote Originally Posted by Soap View Post


what u talking bout, willis?
I remember your friend saying you were gonna stop using aluseu and just post on his account ._.
Quote Originally Posted by Nirvana View Post


I remember your friend saying you were gonna stop using aluseu and just post on his account ._.
lol, no.
and xeno, it was supposed to be originally in here but then i decided to let all the communuity enjoy it
Quote Originally Posted by Soap View Post


lol, no.
and xeno, it was supposed to be originally in here but then i decided to let all the communuity enjoy it
"lol,no",Is not a valid responce to my post.


Quote Originally Posted by BACustoms View Post


Hey guys Aluseu has officially retired but he will continue to contribute with me his buddy(B8KDBNZ) on this account.
Derp
Quote Originally Posted by Nirvana View Post


"lol,no",Is not a valid responce to my post.




Derp
i cant explain that im afraid.
lulwut? whys this in the elite? Its a good tut but are u trying to keep it away from leechers o.o
I actually figured out how to do matte black now, i just make a new layer and dump black or dark grey then turn the opacity down until its right.

good tut
fake aluseu's back.

i'm out.

@aeronyx Y U NO ONLINE MSN?
Quote Originally Posted by Da Kurlzz View Post
fake aluseu's back.

i'm out.

@aeronyx Y U NO ONLINE MSN?
FINEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

:l

I don't like MSN.
lol how is he fake aluseu? Seems good enough to be the real one o.o
Quote Originally Posted by ~Shadowxeno View Post
lol how is he fake aluseu? Seems good enough to be the real one o.o
he always talk shit. this fake one thinks hes the best.

real one's alot more humble, and willing to help others.
Posts 1–15 of 29 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us