Addresses

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Addresses
Hi!

Can someone give me these addresses?
Glass walls,
No recoil1-2-3-4-5-5,
Super bullets,
No Reload
I want to make a hack, but I can't find them. If you give me these you will get credits in my release, and a big hug!/nohomo

Thanks!
find them yourself.
Give a EU cshell Dump and i will find them
This section needs hacks
OK. Tomorrow i will give you! I am a little tired now, cuz in Hungary the time is 21:05 and i woke up 5:00.
On this same page I've posted signatures for two of the things you've requested. And the other's are useless modes anyway. Why don't you use those?
My f*cking Win7 32bit cant run Kernel Detective, because it gets BSOD, so i cant dump Cshell. SH*T. So can someone give me a dumped cshell, or an another way to dump cshell? Thanks.
Quote Originally Posted by galamb98 View Post
My f*cking Win7 32bit cant run Kernel Detective, because it gets BSOD, so i cant dump Cshell. SH*T. So can someone give me a dumped cshell, or an another way to dump cshell? Thanks.
Do you got Kernel Detective 1.4.1 or something like that
You gotta have the newest version
Quote Originally Posted by whit View Post
Do you got Kernel Detective 1.4.1 or something like that
You gotta have the newest version
He got the service pack for windows like me, and kernel dont detect it as windows7. When u start it with compatible mode it will bsod 101% every time
Quote Originally Posted by Ch40zz-C0d3r View Post
He got the service pack for windows like me, and kernel dont detect it as windows7. When u start it with compatible mode it will bsod 101% every time
I used 1.4.1 on 32 bit windows 7 and it worked fine
@whit It doesnt work for me i tried it in compatibility too, but it BSOD'd when I started it. Without compatibility it BSODs when i try to dump CSHELL/Engine.exe.... Someone help me
try na addies if it works then woot if not then post again
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?