Why iam Get Red Point in my Reputation
Can Anyone Make My Reputation Green
Don't beg for rep.
Red reputation means your hated, maybe i will +rep you.
Originally Posted by Gaz
Red reputation means your hated, maybe i will +rep you.
Thank You Ghost
he said maybe
Lol I got de repped for saying don't beg for Rep.
Originally Posted by Takari
Lol I got de repped for saying don't beg for Rep.
just goin to say thAT i aint do it
Originally Posted by Dreamerkiid _
just goin to say thAT i aint do it
Thanks for Rep +
FUCK ALL OF YOU
Why red Point 06-07-2011 12:31 PM Ya fag, don't beg
Why red Point 06-07-2011 12:30 PM Red
Why red Point 06-07-2011 12:27 PM YOU SAID THE MAGICAL WORDD AHHHHH
Originally Posted by Takari
FUCK ALL OF YOU
Why red Point 06-07-2011 12:31 PM Ya fag, don't beg
Why red Point 06-07-2011 12:30 PM Red
Why red Point 06-07-2011 12:27 PM YOU SAID THE MAGICAL WORDD AHHHHH
LMFAO, maybe i should join
Welcome ^_^
Red's the new green.
I just got nothing to say here.
5 De Reps for saying don't beg or you can get banned.
Originally Posted by Takari
I just got nothing to say here.
5 De Reps for saying don't beg or you can get banned.