Crossfire dont work

Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2
Crossfire dont work
No one can go ingame anymore, you just get errors Right before going In to the Room. Soooooo
im not at home so i cant help u
off topic: i didnt stole that acc
it is my main
I was ingame 10 minutes ago.
well i tried to go play And I kept getting errors then i was in lobby and every body else was Saying they cant play either.
Quote Originally Posted by {Banned}**HACKER** View Post
Lol My Crossfire Wont Even Start Lol
banned are u getting any errors because of the file RB001??
Quote Originally Posted by ijustjizzed View Post
banned are u getting any errors because of the file RB001??
Probably yes.
LooL I Play CF Now
go to other server
i got RB001.REZ file is changed after the update
No one can play in alpha server
z8's servers aren't very reliable.
They're probably working on it right now.
I'm getting "Failed to connect to server" at login screen. What's up with that?
Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us