Ohai der.

Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
Ohai der.
I've been on MPGH for a couple of months now and i've never said hello!
So yeah, whatsupp guys? I'm here on mpgh to get combat arms hacks, trade/sell/buy combat arms accounts, and talk about ps3!
My favourite section so far is the art section, top quality!
Quote Originally Posted by Okaav View Post
I've been on MPGH for a couple of months now and i've never said hello!
So yeah, whatsupp guys? I'm here on mpgh to get combat arms hacks, trade/sell/buy combat arms accounts, and talk about ps3!
My favourite section so far is the art section, top quality!
actually yorve been here exactrly 1 year
Quote Originally Posted by HexJr View Post
actually yorve been here exactrly 1 year
Woh i didn't know it has been that long
Hello there
lols, ur zoned out, anyone welcome after ages.
Welcome dude

I've never introduced myself
Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
Welcome dude

I've never introduced myself
Me too.
xD.
It's never too late! haha

EDIT: 4,412 posts. O wait it is :O
Welcome brah
Welcome lurker
Welcome to MPGH. Hope you enjoy your stay.
Thanks for the warm welcome guys
Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?